Her?

Niall's POV:

It's been two days since the 'sweatshirt incident'. Honestly I love seeing Miley in my clothes, specially when they are baggy on her, she looks super cute in that. She still wears it while going to bed and I'm totally okay that. It feels like I'm with her without being with her. Tomorrow we're going to Disney and I'm totally looking forward to it. I'm going to surprise Miley with a mystery person or so I like to call that lad. I hope Miley will like this. The lads and Liv know about this but not her. Obviously. That's why it's called a surprise. If you are wondering, then yes, my hair are still Liliac coloured as well as Liv's.

Currently me and the lads are at our place, we just got back from an interview. I'm so tired with all these interviews, all they are interested about is our personal lives and who is dating whom. Not that I don't enjoy them but they can be a tad annoying. Miley has been really busy recently as she started online school. The good thing is that she is graduating in two weeks. Liv actually told us that she wants to be homeschooled because she wants to live her time in peace and not in a hell hole, also called school.

"Should we call the girls and do something fun instead of just lying on the couch like sloths?", Harry asked.

"Yeah, I think we should.", Liam replied. Louis called El, Zayn called Perrie and I called Miley and Liv. They were both out with one of Miley's family friend. We told the girls to get their stuff for our trip to Disney since we have to leave tomorrow at 3 AM.

"Lads, Miley is getting her friend with her", I said. I got replies in 'that's cool' or 'fine' but then there was Louis giggling around and shouting how he was gonna get a new friend. Like, this boy needs help. Seriously.

We cleaned up our house, which is usually always messy and today was no exception. I kept everything back at it's place and sat down on the couch with some snacks. Soon enough El barged in with Perrie following her. I looked around to see El and Louis in their dream world and Zayn and Perrie giggling about something. Liam was out in the garden, on a call with our management, doing some dad stuff. Harry and I were flipping through the channels. Soon enough Miley and Liv came through the door.

"Where's your friend?", Harry asked.

"Well, hello to you too", Miley said in a mocking tone.

"Calm your horses Curly, she's talking on the phone outside", Liv said. I somehow believe that Liv and Louis were related in past life.

"Did you just call me curly?", Harry asked.

"Yes, CURLY", she emphasised 'curly'.

"Better run Liv", Harry said and they started chasing each other.

"Well, where's your friend?", I asked Miley and hugged her.

"Wow, I feel loved.", she said.

"I'm just eager to meet her", I said in a low tone.

"I know leprechaun", she said and went outside to get her.

A moment later Miley came in with Dani!?
Well shit.

MILEY'S POV:

I did not tell Dani that we were going to the One Direction house. I wanted to see her reaction. My mum and Dani's mum were great friend, and we've known each other for a long time. She is two years older than me but we get along really well. When me and her entered back in, everyone acted like they saw a ghost. Why?
El and Perrie came and hugged Dani. Do they know each other?

"Somebody care to explain?", I asked as everybody was stoned. Nobody moved for a while and then Liam came in. As Dani saw Liam, she ran out.

"Danielle?", Liam questioningly shouted and ran after her.