Strange Guys

Picture of Alex on top.

Miley's POV

I decided to call Alex. He is my bestest friend since third grade. We are super close. The phone was ringing and then he picked up.

"MILEY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU! WHERE ARE YOU?" he practically shouted through the other side of the phone.
"Hey Al.." I said gloomily.
"What happened miles?", his voice softened.
"I'll explain everything Al. Do you think you could pick me up from hospital?", I asked.
"What? why? You know what nevermind. I'm on my way", he said.
"Okay...thanks."

I waited for Al to come. Meanwhile I fixed my hair, grabbed my stuff and made my way out of the hospital. As I saw a red car come, I got excited. Alex got out of the car and ran towards me. He started rambling, asking me what happened...why are you in hospital and other stuff. I quickly hugged him, next thing I know I had tears in my eyes.

"Miley, please explain.", he asked.
I told him everything from ride on car to Livie's health. I started crying uncontrollably again. Al hugged me tight, not letting me feel sad. But I knew nothing could fill the whole in my heart. I tried to sober up and finally I stopped crying.

We got into the car and drove to my home. Complete house felt empty. It still smelled like vanilla but had something missing. There was no shouting and yelling. There was not a voice that said 'Hey milestorm', everytime I enterd the house. There was not a mother in kitchen making cookies for me and Livie. I felt alone, like I had no one in this messed up world. I was broken inside and nothing could fix that. I think I'm slipping into depression. I went to my room and looked at my self, the person in the mirror was not me...it was definitely someone else. I looked at myself in disgust. Finally I looked up through my closet and took out some clothes. I laid them on bed, and went to take a quick hot shower. I came out of the bathroom in my shower robe and changed into a blue skinny jeans, white and blue stripped long sleeved shirt and white sneakers. I quickly slipped two necklaces which my mom and dad gifted me. I tied my hair in a messy bun with two strands falling out in front. I had no time to do makeup. 

I rushed to my sister's room and grabbed her some clothes and put them in a bag. I went downstairs to find Al sitting on the couch, I rushed over to him. As his attention came to me he said," Miley, shall we leave now?"

"Al, I think I can go to the hospital alone...you should go now, you've helped me enough." I said.

"Are you crazy? I will never ever leave you in this situation, now come on let's go to livie", he said.

"Okay, I think I'll take my car. I've got a job to look for." I said, even though my parents had given me an emergency credit card but I can't always survive on that.

"Done, now let's move...you take your car and I'll take mine, because I'll have to come back early." He said.

I nodded and grabbed my keys...I turned the radio on and One Direction came on. I sighed in sadness knowing how much Livie and dad loved them.

I reached hospital and went to Livie's room. I looked from the window to find she was awake. Alex standing next to me told me to go inside, while he waited out. I went inside. She looked at me and smiled weekly.

"Hey Livie"
"Hey Miley", she said weakly. I sighed
"I got you some clothes". I told her and kept the bag on the table. She got up weakly.

"Miley, I think I'm gonna stay here a while, so I'll not change now". She said smiling.
I looked at her in sympathy. I knew this was a situation I cannot fix. She was all wired up and had IV on her hand.

As I sat there quietly, she said quickly in a breath,"ifsomethinghappenstomewhichismostlikelytohappenknowthatiloveyouandsomehowtellonedirectionilovethem"

"Easy livie, tell me slowly", I said.
She said sadly," If something happens to me which is most likely to happen, know that i love you and somehow tell one direction I love them."

I took a minute to process everything.
"Livie nothing's going to happen to you, you need to stay strong for me and for your One Direction, please livie. And I love you", I said in hope.

She sighed and said, "I know Miley"
A nurse came in and told me to leave so that she can rest. I nodded and smiled at Livie and left. I told Alex everything and asked him to go home and rest but he wouldn't budge. He offered to help me look for a job since he knew some places. I gladly accepted.

We walked out of hospital, I took a deep breath and walked on the streets with Alex by my side. We checked out a few places but they could not take me in. I was hopeless till then. Then suddenly Alex said.
"Hey don't be sad, I know a coffee shop, we can check there"
I nodded, we walked for ten more minutes and reached a coffee shop which looked very homely to me.

"Hey don't be sad, I know a coffee shop, we can check there"I nodded, we walked for ten more minutes and reached a coffee shop which looked very homely to me

We walked in. I found out that manager of the shop was Alex's dad's friend. After talking to him for about ten minutes he accepted to give me the job.
I was so thankful to him, we walked out and reached hospital in no time. I had to start tomorrow, thankfully the shop and hospital were near so I could check on Livie on my break.

I almost thanked Alex million times. We said our goodbyes and then he left. I pulled out keys from my pocket and drove to home.

I went to my room and took a quick shower. I changed into my pjs and slept as my head hit the pillow.

* NEXT DAY *

I got up to my annoying alarm clock. I went to my closet and laid out my clothes and took a hot shower. I quickly changed into the clothes I laid out. I could'nt care less about how I looked at the moment. Of course I didn't look like a homeless person and was enough. I rushed downstairs and slipped my white converse and grabbed my car keys and drove to coffee shop.

As I reached there, I was given an apron to wear over my outfit. I was doing fine considering today was my first day. Almost two hours went by and customers seemed to like me. I made sure I did everything perfectly. I was almost going to asking for my break since nobody came into shop. As I was about to go ask my manager, five strange loud guys in hoodies and shades came in....

Ello loves,
Hope y'all enjoyed.
Who do you think who those guys are?...,i know it's pretty obvious.lol
*throws cupcakes at you*
Untill next time,
Byeee
Love, N