I'm not dead yet

(MILEY'S OUTFIT ON THE TOP)

MILEY'S POV:

"Y-your scars...", he said looking at the floor. Does he know? How would he know? They're not visible at all. I'll just play dumb, I'm sure he's not talking about that.

"Huh? What do you mean?", I asked nervously.

"Y-your wrist", he stuttered and said. Oh no, he went there. What will I say?

"Why?", he asked.

"Leave it Zayn, it's nothing. Seriously.", I said, in a nervous tone.

"Miley I've seen it, it's not nothing it's everything. I'm here if you want to talk about it", he said.

"It's none of your business, okay?", I snapped at him. Honestly I don't even know why. I've not told anyone about this yet and I don't want him to think I'm a freak. I don't acknowledge him and go out of the front door. Soon enough he comes out and walks towards my car. We get inside my car and I start driving.

"Miley-", he says when I cut him off.

"No Zayn", I reply harshly. I don't want anyone's pity. This is why I didn't want anyone to know.

The rest of the drive was filled with awkward silence. We reached the hospital pretty quickly and I instantly got out of the car to avoid any conversation with Zayn. I walked beside him through the hallway to get to Livie's room. He kept looking at me as if he wanted to say something but I just ignored him. I entered Livie's room to see the lads and Liv laughing their hearts out about something. That sight made me forget everything going on for a while.

"Look who's here finally", Louis said.

"Yes, here I am", I said and bowed.

"Should we go now, please?", Livie asked.

"Yeah, let's go kiddo", Niall said and took Liv outside the room in her wheel chair. All of us followed them. We went down the hall to the reception and checked Liv out.

"So dad, how are we going?", Louis asked.

"First I am not dad and we'll go in our Limo, all of us can fit in i guess", Liam said being frustrated.

"Okay then, 'DAD', " Niall said, putting emphasis on dad. All of us laughed our heads off at Liam's frustrated look.

All of us piled up in the Limo. Me, Liv and Niall sat on one side while Zayn, Harry and Liam sat across us. Where as Louis was at the back with Livie's wheel chair. I observed Livie was continuously looking back . I know why. *cough* Louis *cough*.

"Lads, get your hoods up, we are here", Paul said.

We got out of the Limo and went inside. Liam agreed to be in charge of pushing Liv's wheel chair .As we entered I observed that the whole mall was empty.

"Why is it empty?", I simply questioned.

"Yeah, I feel like we've come here after a zombie apocalypse", Livie said and raised her eyes at Liam. Well, of course it is because he is the know-it-all of the group.

"No love, Paul called the people here to let them know we were coming today", Liam said and chuckled at her.

"Right, you're THE One Direction", Liv said. Liam ruffed her hair and we went on inside.

All of us separated in different directions. Me, Louis and Harry went to Forever 21, Livie and Liam went to toys and more and Niall and Zayn went to get some stuff for Zayn's hair. I swear that boy should marry his hair already. I did not do much shopping, actually all I did was see the lads trying on cloths and rating them. The only thing I wondered about was how I am going to deal with Zayn, Livie's health and school.

"Earth to Miley....", Harry said and waved his hand in front of me. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Come on, you need to take something!", Louis said in his Doncaster accent.

"No, I think I'm good", I said with a smile.

"Well, we are not good with that", Harry said and smirked at Louis. Next thing I know is that I'm being dragged through the store. I ended up deciding on a light blue dress. We went to the counter and the lady gave me a death glare.

"Aren't you guys from One Direction?", She asked and the lads nodded.

We handed our things to her for billing. I was giving my card but my hand was swatted away. I saw Harry giving his card to the lady.

"You don't have-", I was speaking but again Louis cut me off.

"Hush child", he said and ruffled my hair. If they keep ruffling my hair, soon enough I'll need a dog tag too.

"Let's go to Mc Donalds, others must have reached there.", Harry said.

We went to the food court to see everybody was there. Livie had loads of different things. These guys will spoil her a alot.

"Hey Louis, how is Eleanor?", Livie asked. I immediately glared at her.

"Oh ummmm, good.", he replied in a confused manner. I sighed, I know Livie doesn't exactly like Eleanor. All the lads were giving Livie a confused look. I was about to say something when a bunch of seven girls squealed from a near distance. Liam looked at them nervous expression.

"Okay guys, RUN TOWARDS THE TOY SHOP!", Liam whisper shouted. Without even thinking all of us left our food and ran. Louis being Louis ran opposite to toy shop. I kept shouting his name but he didn't hear. I saw Livie was safe with Liam. I quickly ran in the direction Louis was running. I heard someone shouting my name from back but I ignored. That bunch of seven girls, now turned into a mob of fans. I don't even want to know how they multiplied so quickly. I kept running towards Louis, but suddenly he disappeared in the crowd. Since, I'm claustrophobic I don't think I'd be able to survive this. I spotted a washroom and sprinted towards it.

I sighed in relief as I entered the washroom. I went inside one of the loos and locked myself. My breathing rate was higher than high, it feels like my heart will jump out of my body. I started feeling a little dizzy. When I say my claustrophobia is bad, I mean it. I don't know why I locked myself in here. I tried getting up but I couldn't , my legs felt like jelly. My whole body started shivering. I am so out of control right now, my vision is also blur. Soon enough I started crying. My body is completely cold and words refuse to come out of my mouth. I just laid on the floor, crying and sniffling.

After a while, I heard shuffling outside my door. The person outside was shouting my name but I couldn't recognize who. My body was too numb to respond. The person started banging on my door and all I could do was whimper. The door burst open and all I could see was a blur guy. He bent down to my level and helped me sit. He kept stroking my back and removed my hair out of my face. He got up and and came back with something in his hand. I felt a splash of liquid on my face and hair. He kept doing that until I came back to my senses. Soon enough my heavy breathing died.

After calming down, I saw that the person was Zayn. I got up, went to the sink and splashed my face with cold water. I saw in the mirror that Zayn was still standing there.

"Thank you so much", I blurted out. He did not say anything, just hugged me tight.

"You scared the crap out of me.", He said. I just chuckled at him.

"Well, sorry", I said. He again hugged me.

"Miley, I know you've been avoiding me since the incident in your house. I promise you I'm not going to tell this to anyone. It's up to you, who you want to tell. I just wish to know why?", he said, making direct eye contact.

"Pain is my friend, it never left me. Pain reminds me when I've been seriously wounded. And you know what's the best thing about pain is? It tells me I'm not dead yet." I told him.

Hello guys, here is another chapter. Hope y'all enjoy!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

*throws cupcakes at you*

Until next time,
Love N