Trips and feelings

Miley's POV

We were at the airport right now and were getting our luggage boarded. It's 4 AM in the morning and I can barely walk. If you can't tell then I'm a night owl. Only Liam, Harry, El and Perrie are fully awake. Niall is carrying Liv. I've been told that Liam tried waking her up but she kicked him where the sun doesn't shines and after that Liam swore to never wake Liv up. Oh well.

"Guys, the luggage has boarded. Let's move now.", Liam said. I swear this guy must have had a million cup of coffees this morning.

El, Perrie and Harry jumped excitedly while me, Niall, Zayn and Louis groaned.

We came across the plane and holy hell it was THE one direction private jet. I shrieked and followed Lou. It had seats in no particular order, a couch, beds and a small kitchen. These guys are lucky. I mean they earned it. I sat down with a super hyper Harry and Dani on my sides. Within a few minutes I drifted off to sleep.

NIALL'S POV

It's been 5 hours into the journey. Everybody is awake except Miley and Zayn. I'm sitting here with Liv and listening her blabber about Austin Moon. I turned around to see Miley sleep peacefully. After last night's incident, I'm thinking to tell her that I like her. No, like would be an understatement. I'm in love with everything about her. The way she laughs at the smallest things, the way she pours her heart out when she sings, the way she takes care of Liv, the way she can handle every single situation, the way she's obsessed with Minions, the way she cuddles with my hoodie and of course she's goddamn beautiful. I'm in love with her little things. I know it sounds cheesy and cliché but it is the truth.

"Yo! Earth to Horan", Liv shouted with her hand waving in front of my face.

"Huh?", I asked.

"I said stop dreaming about my sister", she said with a smirk.

"No, what- what do you mean?", I nervously stuttered.

"Oh I know about that look on your face.", She said with that constant smirk.

"What?", I pretend to be innocent.

"You know what I'm talking about", she said with her eyebrows raised.

"Okay see, I really really like her. No I love-", she stopped me before I started rambling.

"I already know that, I saw it coming. It was clear from the moment you met her.", She said, now in a soft tone.

"Umm yeah that", I said. Now it was becoming difficult to find words.

"You have no objection right?", I asked nervously. I mean, it's important to ask her.

"Yeah I'm okay, I trust you to not hurt her. But if you do you're gonna face my wrath", she said with full seriousness. Even if she's way younger than Miley, Liv is super protective of her.

"I think you should worry about Alex.", She says. Oh yes, Alex. I don't know how he'll react to it.

"Should I ask her out?", I asked her. Hopefully she'll help.

"God, I thought you'd never ask her out.", She said and chuckled.

"See, I think you should ask her out at Disney", she said. I think she'll like it because she's head over heals for Disney.

"You think she likes me?", I asked her.

"Are you literally blind? You two are crazy for eachother. The whole world can see that except you two." She said and her smirk came back. I blushed. I blushed hard.

*6 hours later*

NIALL'S POV:

We are at Disney currently and everyone is having fun but I'm standing here all nervous. El, Perrie, Liam and Louis are at the Ferris wheel. While Harry, Liv and Zayn are at the shops. Me, Miley and Dani are headed towards a cafe. We are probably gonna stay here till 9PM at night, so I think I'll have enough time.

After our rides and food. We were now standing and admiring the Castle. We are about to leave anytime now.

"Uh guys, I'll just use the restroom. I'll meet y'all at the parking lot.", Everybody nodded and started going away.

"Nialler, you coming?", Liam shouted.

"Yeah, I'll just wait for her.", I said.

"Sure you will", harry said and smirked. Liv winked at me and with that everyone went away.

Miley came back after a few minutes and had a confused look on her face.

"What are you doing here?", she asked.

"Nothing just waiting for you", I said.

We stood in front of the castle where the fireworks started.

"Miley, I've to tell to something", I said with all the courage I have.

"Yeah?", She said and looked staright into my eyes. She's making this difficult now.

"Uhh I'm gay", I told her.

LOUIS POV:

We are waiting here at the car for Milly and Niall. I am sure what's happening there. Liam just called 'the mystery guys' or so we call those lads. They'll be there at the hotel when we return . I really hope Miley will love the surprise we're planning. If not then, it'll be awkward but oh well. I'm really happy to see Liv enjoyed today. I'm gonna make sure she lives her life the fullest within her time. We're gonna make her little infinity. Since I can't have my sisters with me all the time so Liv and Milly become mine.

After 15 minutes I see Niall and Miley coming up to the car. I wonder how it went.

Hey everyone! Sorry for such a short chapter. I'm kinda having a writer's block. I hope next chapters will be bigger. Till then stay tuned.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

*throws cupcakes at you*

Until next time,
Love N.