Tears and sweatshirts

MILEY'S POV:

"I'm sorry to say that she has lung cancer and she has only a year and a half to live", It's been two weeks and these words kept repeating themselves in my brain. As much as I try to get rid of them, I just can't. It feels like the world is crumbling down slowly. First my parents, then Livie. This is not going to be my first loss but the hardest. Livie was the gift I never asked for but always needed. Always. It just feels like a nightmare. At first, everything was going well then in the next moment the whole world comes down on you. I'm used to Livie going away but I'm also used to her coming back. This time she'll not. I don't understand, why my sister? Why does God has to take away everyone I love and care about? After mum and dad being gone, for once I thought everything was going back to normal. I had my sister back and better, I had Alex, I made five new best friends. Then again, God couldn't see me happy. What have I done to deserve this? What has Livie done to go through such painful treatment? She is the X marking on my heart, which will now be lost to all. I still remember when I was only four years old and my mum told me that I was going to get a little sister. I felt so ecstatic, I kept jumping around and shouting that I was going to get a sister. I can't imagine how it is going to be like without her.

"Miley, please open the door", a voice shouted from the other side of the door. I got up and quickly wiped the tears which were running down my face. I opened the door to see Harry there.

"Hey", I say in a cracked voice.

"Come here love", he said in his deep voice. He hugged me tight and I felt fresh tears rolling down my face.

"How will I be a sister without her Harry?", I asked in a cracked voice.

"I'm not going to say that everything will be alright but she'll never leave your side. She'll always be there as your guardian angel. In every step of your life.", he said. He can be really wise when he wants to be. I think he's right. I should just enjoy the time I'm left with her.

"Now, let's go down before everyone comes up.", he says. I nodded and followed him. I see all the lads spread on the couch. I didn't hear the door bell though. These guys were busy for past two weeks, we didn't see each other much.

"When did you guys come here?", I ask them.

"Just right now", Louis said.

"And how did you get in?", I asked no one in particular.

"We may or may not have taken the spare key to the house.", Zayn replied.

"Great, just great", I said sarcastically.

"Where's Niall though?", I noticed Niall was missing.

"All of us are here and you want Niall. Wow, I feel loved.", Louis said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"He's taken Liv for ice cream.", Liam said. I nodded and sat down on the couch with them. After watching a few episodes of Hannah Montana, Zayn turned to face me.

"Miles, we're going to Disney!", he said excitedly.

"That's awesome! When are you guys leaving?", I ask. They really needed a break.

"No silly, you're coming with us! How can we leave our bestie?", Harry said.

"Really? I've honestly never been there.", I say excitedly.

"Then we'll have to go on every ride.", Liam says. I nod and hug Zayn, who was in front of me. Soon enough it turned into a group hug.

"Perrie and El are coming, right?", I ask. Me and girls have gotten closer. We don't get to see each other often because of El's university and Perrie gets busy with Little Mix but whenever we get time, we're together.