Cuts and Blood

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO AanyaBhardwaj . SHE'S MY CRAZY BESTIE.ILYSM ANNA BANANA/ APPLE/ HARRY. (i've many names for her, hehe;)

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM.

MILEY'S POV

I left Livie's room with the lads following me. We went outside to the parking lot. I saw a black Limo standing there and a guy leaning on it.

"Evenin' lads", that guy said.

"Evening Paul", Liam said and rest of the lads nodded. I believe the guy's name to be Paul then. He looked towards me and shot a kind smile. I smiled back at him.

"You must be Miley, right?", he questioned.

"Yeah, that's me.", I said with a smile.

"Thank you for saving these lads here, they just can't stay out of trouble. Lads where is Niall?", He asked. I chuckled at him when Louis spoke up.

"Oh, we very well can and Niall is gonna stay the night", Lou mocked.

"Sure you can", Paul patted his head like a puppy and walked away. Everyone started laughing.

The ride to the coffee shop was was short and it was just me giving directions to Paul. The lads had already fallen asleep in the Limo. I thanked Paul and bid him goodbye. I was walking over to the shop, and saw that my boss was still there. I entered inside and walked over to his little office in there. He looked up to me in a worried-happy-confused glance.

"I was expecting you to come yesterday Miley, where were you?", he asked.

"Well, you see, I had an accident and I was at the hospital.", I said looking at him. He saw my fractured wrist and nodded.

"It's okay Miley, take a week off and how is your sister?", he asked with a genuine smile.

"She's okay...better than last time I saw her.", I said.

"Well, that's wonderful! Go on now and take care.", he said. I nodded at him and walked away. I went to the spot where I had parked my car to see it was still there. Obviously Miley, It can't run on it's own. I mentally face palmed. I drove home while listening to Ed Sheeran.

I walked up to my front door to find it was unlocked. Well done. I walked inside, to see everything was at it's place. Thank god. I went upstairs to my room and took a quick hot shower. I changed into peach (A/N again, I'm colorblind so, I'm not sure of the color) sweat pants and sweat shirt. I put my Nike shoes back on and sat on my bed.

Miley's Outfit

I sat down on my bed and sighed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I sat down on my bed and sighed. I wonder why everything bad happens with me? Am I the only one to deserve all this? I'm just alone. I don't have anyone except Livie. These One Direction lads will also go after a while. There's nothing I can do about my situation now, it's just my bad luck that I've had for a long time in school. Yeah, a long time....I've been getting bullied in school by a girl named Cassy since fifth grade. I've been called names by her and also I'm used to her daily beating the crap out of me. I've got no other friend except Al. He is the only one who knows about my bullying and has promised me not to tell a soul. Sometimes all these things going around me are too much that I need to get rid of all the pain, by cutting. I cut myself because it blocks out all the external pain I have and nobody knows about it. I wish to keep it like that. My whole school thinks I'm a freak which I guess I am. I am that one person who spreads their bad luck, from third grade, Alex has also not got a single friend because he used to stay with me. If I had not gone to the picnic for Livie's birthday, maybe my parents would've been alive and Livie would not be in this situation. It is all because of me. I am the reason for everyone's misery. I snapped out of my thoughts and noticed that I've tears running down my eyes. I started sobbing uncontrollably, I ran towards my bathroom and saw my old friend, razor. I picked it up, I've been clean for three months now and it's all going to be wasted. My hand trembled a bit, I closed my eyes and sliced my wrist twice. The cuts were not too deep but deep enough to form a pool of blood. My body shivered and I sat down on the bathroom floor, trying to take in the pain. I sat there with my eyes closed for a while.

I got up, feeling a bit dizzy and cleaned the blood on the floor. I cleaned my wrist, washed my tear stained face and left the bathroom. I reached for my bracelets so that my scars wont be visible, I packed some essential I will be needing in the morning and shove them into my backpack. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys. Wait...I could take my song book with me. I went upstairs again and put in my song book and my ukulele in my bag. That's right...I write my own songs. I've written some songs but I don't think they're good enough. Perhaps I am not good at anything. Annoyed and disgusted with myself, I locked the door of my house and went to my car. I drove to the hospital while listening to Ed Sheeran. I think I'm obsessed with Ginger Jesus. I reached the hospital in precisely twenty minutes and parked the car at the lot. Darcy, the nurse of Livie's room greeted me as I entered her room.

What I saw overwhelmed my heart. Niall and Livie's were asleep on her bed. Livie was snuggled into Niall's chest and he hugged her to death. I quickly pulled out my phone from my bag and clicked a picture of them. It was too cute to not be captured. I went to the couch and settled my bag on the floor. I laid down on the couch with my ukulele in my hand and song book on my side.

I got no excuses for all of these goodbyes
Call me when it's over, 'cause I'm dying inside
Wake me when the shakes are gone
And the cold sweats disappear
Call me when it's over and myself has reappeared

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know why
I do it every, every, every time
It's only when I'm lonely
Sometimes I just wanna cave and I don't wanna fight
I try and I try and I try and I try and I try
Just hold me, I'm lonely

Momma, I'm so sorry, I'm not sober anymore
And daddy, please, forgive me for the drinks spilled on the floor
To the ones who never left me, we've been down this road before
I'm so sorry, I'm not sober anymore.

(A/N: THIS SONG IS SOBER BY DEMI LOVATO)

I played the song over and over again, I wrote only this much after the accident. This song is the most personal one I've ever written, it shows a part of me that I can't say aloud. I can't seem write on further, it's like my mind has blocked. Maybe staring at the lyrics could help? NO MILEY!. I sighed and closed my eyes. After settling myself, I started singing the song. I heard someone silently clap and whisper, " You're amazing! and that song is wonderful and so deep".

Hello guys, I didn't update in a while, I know. But, here's a chapter for y'all. I think it was a bit sad.

Anyways, here's a deal.. vote and comment for next chapter. DEAL? DEAL.

*throws cupcakes at you*

Until next time Love,N