Girl in Blood

This chapter is dedicated to carinamayanderson for giving my story first ever comment!! Go read her amazing story called "bestfriends or boyfriends". It's an amazing larry stylinson story!!

*Harry's POV*

We were laughing on the middle of the road to my super funny joke. I mean my jokes are always funny...i think. But then suddenly we were pushed harshly onto the other side of the road. My eyes were closed as I fell down on the ground by the push. As i fluttered opened my eyes, I saw all the lads, who were also on the ground. The next thing I saw made my heart stop for a second. I saw a beautiful girl lying in a pool of blood. Then it hit me, the girl saved us by pushing us off the road , she risked her own life.

*Zayn's POV*

I opened my eyes to see a girl in a pool of blood. I saw harry staring at her in disbelief.
"Lads, let's get her to hospital, HURRY!", I practically shouted.
We all rushed towards her, i checked her pulse...which I thankfully found. Meanwhile, Liam was calling the ambulance. Then it hit me, she was the same girl from the coffee shop. Oh god. After 5 minutes the ambulance came.

"Are you guys her friends?", the lady in the ambulance asked.
"No...", I shakily said.
"Okay, but one of you can accompany her to hospital.",she said.
We did not waste our time, and sent Liam with her. Obviously because he was the most responsible out of all of us. Ambulance took both of them.

Me and the other three lads were standing in shock.
Niall snapped out of it and said, "Lads, lets call a cab and get going."
The whole cab ride everybody was silent. I was still rewinding everything that happened.

We all reached the hospital..
"A girl came in the ambulance a few minutes ago, can you tell where is she?", harry asked.
"Yes sir, she's under special observation right now, soon she will be shifted to room 208. Meanwhile you can wait in the waiting room near the observation room.", she said kindly.

We went to the waiting room near observation room. We entered and saw Liam sitting with his head on his hand. I went to him and hugged him and rubbed his back.(A/N ..Ziam moment!!!)

We waited there for about 2 hours. We had food from the nearby McDonald's. Many questions were going around in my head. Why did she save us? What is her name? What will we tell her when she wakes up?...
I was snapped out of my thoughts when a nurse entered the waiting room. I looked carefully at her name plate and her name was Sharon Carter.

"Boys, Miley is awake...", she said.
"Miley?", Niall cut her off.
"Yes, the girl's name is Miley.",she stated.
"Is she okay? How is she? Can we see her?" The lads and me started bombarding her with questions.

"Guys, calm down.. she's fine, she just had bruised ribs , sprained ankle which will heal in 2 days, a broken wrist and a few cuts here and there...some were deep though but they've been taken care of." She said and smiled at us. She seemed really kind. She started walking away, when suddenly louis stopped her...

"Wait...how do you know her name?",he asked.
Sharon turned around.
"Well, she was here barely 3 days ago, due to an accident."
"Ohhh...", i said.
"Oh, you all can go to her room now, if you want",she said and walked away.

We nodded and followed her to Miley's room. We stood outside her room. We all hesitated to go in, but finally Liam opened the door.

We all looked inside to see a really weak and pale, yet beautiful girl.

She saw us, and said weakly, "Umm..aren't you guys One Direction, what are you doing here?"

"Well..you saved us from that car wreck so we brought you here, that's the least we could do for you after you risked your life for us", Liam said.

Yeahs and yeses came from the lads and me. And she ohh'ed.

There was an awkward silence, then i decided to break it. "So you name is Miley?"

"Yeah...i guess Sharon told y'all ", she said.

"Why did you save us, did you know we were One Direction?", Louis asked.

She laughed and said, "well no...i didn't know ot was you guys and it seemed right at the moment to push you all out of the road."

We all almost gave her a million thank yous...

"We are all here for you", Harry blurted out and we all nodded.

She said thanks...I saw her and felt like she was broken. But i didn't ask her why, because i don't know her well...i mean i just met her right now. I cannot just start interrogating her. Duh.

I observed that Niall kept staring at her, huh....weird enough.

We talked to her for next half an hour. We found out that her parents passed away in accident just 3 days ago. I felt so bad for her. She is an amazing person. I felt like I had some special connection with her. I think lads also felt that. We didn't feel like we were meeting her for the first time. We all got really comfortable with her while knowing her more. She told us that she knew us but was not a total directioner. But she loves 5SOS and Ed sheeran. Huh wow. (note the sarcasm).

She pressed the button to call the nurse in...Me and the guys had confused look on our face.
Sharon came in and asked if she needed anything.

"How is Livie?", Miley asked.
"Umm..she's doing slightly better than before, but still she won't be able to leave soon.", sharon explained.

Miley looked sad. We all had confused looks on our faces.

"Who's Livie?", Niall asked.
Oh, she's my younger sister Olivia.", she said.
"Why is she here?", I asked.
"You see...she had not yet recovered from the accident and I'm really worried about her. It's j-j-just me and her left now.", she said with tears in her eyes.

Niall got up and wiped her tears away and said, "Don't worry Miles I am here for you...we're all here for you,"
Then he hugged her.
"Group hug!!", louis shouted.

We all hugged her. Then Sharon came in and told us that miley could leave tomorrow and also said that we had to leave. We said our goodbyes and left. We told Miley that we would come to see her tomorrow. She insisted that we should do go on and not worry about her. But we didn't listen her.

After we left the hospital, Liam called a cab. We waited for it for about 10 minutes then cab came.

"Did you all feel a special connection with her?",harry asked out of the blue.

We all nodded and talked about her the rest of the way. We decided we would get her some clothes with Perrie's help and bring her some food. Hopefully she covers soon....

Hello beautiful people..
Hope y'all enjoyed reading it!!
2 votes and 1 comment for next chapter? SWEET!
*throws cupcakes at you*
Untill next time...
Love, N