Plans

Hey y'all..this chapter is dedicated to TrutherReal
She's amazing! Go checkout her awesome books!

Miley's POV

Here I am sitting on my hospital bed...again. One direction boys just left. Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction. Around fifteen minutes ago, Sharon came in to give me my last medication for the day. Now I'm all alone in this nasty white room with awful machines round me. Suddenly my phone bleeped.
I picked it up to see Al was texting me.

Al💩: How are you miles? ..sorry couldn't come to see
you.

Miley: I'm good...i guess. I'm back in hospital again.
Surpriseee!!!

Al💩: Wait...what ...how!?

Miley: well, u see I decided to be good and pushed of
some random people off the road before a drunk
driver hit them. So here I am.

Al💩: Oh god. Is your injury bad?

Miley: huh! Nah! I'm a Ninjaman...remember?

Al💩: oh yeah..."ninjaman"..whatever take care. I'll
come to hospital tomorrow.

Miley: kay byeee xx

Al💩: byeee Miles x

I kept my phone on the side table. If you're wondering whats a ninjaman...then let me tell you it's a combination of ninja and superman, and that's me.
I looked at the clock and it was already 11.30 PM. As my head hit the pillow, I drifted off to sleep.

Niall's POV

We got back from hospital and had our dinner. We called paul to get us dinner, since none of us is good in cooking...well for except Liam and Harry knows how to bake cakes. That's it. We all sat on the couch to watch toy story(..ugh liam). Honestly the movie has become boring because liam had made us watch it a million times. Today was actually quite eventful. I mean we probably would not be here watching movie if it was not for Miley. Oh Miley...I think she's kind of cute...... I snapped out of my thoughts because of some shouting in the movie.

"Lads,I think since we are going to meet Miley tomorrow, we should also meet her sister.", Liam said.

"Yeah, I think its a good idea", Louis chimed in.

" Okay then, Im just gonna text Perrie for Miley's cloths", Zayn said.

" Oh and guys...don't you think we should get some stuff animals for her sister", I said.

" Niall, do you think she'll like it?", Louis asked.

" I mean Hazza here still sleeps with teddy bears, so why not", I said.

" Hey! those things are fluffy and cute. But yeah I think we should get her some", Harry finally said.

" Okay then...its all decided."

With that we finished the movie and soon enough went to our respective rooms. I took a quick shower, and went straight to bed.

I woke up to sound of a loud bang, and Zayn shouting. I know what would have happened. I am sure Louis would have taken Zayn's hair products. I got out of my bed, and went straight to shower. For some reason I was very VERY nervous to go see Miley today. I quickly slipped a long sleeved shirt with skool sucks written on it and white jogger jeans.

 I quickly slipped a long sleeved shirt with skool sucks written on it and white jogger jeans

I went downstairs to see Liam shouting at Louis and Zayn. Yeah..there's nothing new. Louis made breakfast today. By breakfast I mean he just poured milk in our cereal. We finished our breakfast and grabbed our hoodies and and shades. our Limo was waiting outside with paul. Without wasting anytime we drove to a toy shop. God bless these hoddies and shades which save us from paps. Let's just say my experiences with paps are not good also I'm claustrophobic.

After fifteen minutes of heavy discussion, we all came to a conclusion to get Miley's sister five teddy bears, because Lou wanted to get her an orange bear (he and his carrots), similarly haz wanted a white and I wanted one with Irish flag colors. Anyways thanks to daddy direction for stopping us before we killed each other. We were about to leave when Perrie's car stopped by, she waved to us and handed Zayn a bag of clothes.

We got inside our Limo and went to hospital. We checked in, and went to the hallway where Miley's room was. We saw Sharon coming out of her room. She waved us and we waved back.

"Ello boys! what's all this stuff for?", she said. She seemed extremely happy today.

" Hey, this is for Miley and her sister.", I informed her.

" Oh great...you lads go ahead and meet her.", she said.

" Can she leave today though?", Liam asked.

" Yes, she can...but her sister can't", she said sadly.

Many Ohhss and Okays came in. I really want to meet her sister and get to know her. I really hope she gets well soon. Miley seems lost without her. I know she thinks there's nobody there for her. But I am here, I just need her to know that. I nervously opened the door to her room to find a guy in there, sitting on her bed...

Hey carrots! I didnt update in a week, it is not like I was busy or something. I was just lazy. But anyways...here's a chapter. Hope y'all enjoy!!!

3 votes and 2 comments for next chapter!!

* throws cupcakes at you*

Untill next time, Love,N