Whipped

NIALL'S POV:

I heard some giggling around me. Maybe, I'm still dreaming. No, it's Louis' voice.

"They look sooo cute.", someone said, putting emphasis on so. Who is looking cute? Never mind, I'm too lazy and sleepy to open my eyes.

"I ship them so much", A girly voice said. Is someone at home? Are Eleanor or Perrie here?

"Should I wake them?", another voice asked.

"No, you fool", the voice replied. Then I heard a click sound.

This is it. I'm waking up. People can't even let someone sleep. You know what, I'm not getting up. I won't let them disturb me. Hell, I'm so double minded. I hold my pillow even tighter and cuddle with it. Suddenly, my pillow starts moving and I hear a little groan. What in the world? I quickly open my eyes to see Harry, Louis , Zayn and Liv standing in front of me and a huge smirk in each of their faces. I look down to see Miley there. The whole time, I've been cuddling with her. I feel my cheeks turn extra red. She looks so beautiful while she sleeps. Those brown hair look extra beautiful. Her lips parted a bit. She deserves the whole world. I keep staring at her like she's the only girl in the world. Well, for me she's the only one. Wait, what? Seriously Niall, what's wrong with you? You're falling for her. No. Yes. Who is it? You're conscience, you dumbass. Whatever. Tell her already...

"You know, it's not good to stare at someone while they sleep.", I hear Miley's voice. I didn't realize, I was staring at her for past ten minutes. I looked at her brown eyes and my cheeks turned pink. She chuckled and got up. I mumbled a sorry to her. She just nodded and laughed.

"You're cute, Niall.", she said and went towards her room. I felt my cheeks turn pink. There's something definitely wrong with my cheeks today. I didn't realize all the lads, well three of them and Liv was standing in front of me.

"What?", I asked no one in particular, with a confused look.

"You're whipped Nialler, you're whipped.", Harry said with a smirk.

"Whipped badly", Zayn added.

"Our Niall is growing up", Louis said and fake cried. God, he's such a drama queen. Liv just stood there and smirked hard. I don't know what's with them and smirking.

"Whatever guys", I said and got up. I went to my and Zayn's room. Yes, we do have our rooms in Miley's house. She has six bedrooms in her house. God knows why. The first time we came here, she told us to grab any of the three spare bedrooms. Some of our stuff always stays here, since we do a lot of sleepovers. Harry and Louis share , Zayn and me share and Liam has his own room because he thinks rest of us are too messy for him to survive. The thing is that he just can't control is Daddy Direction instincts. He is too responsible and organized. He isn't a normal nineteen year old. We do try to corrupt him and I'm proud to say we have been a little successful. Miley and Liv also have their own room in our huge apartment. We have seven bedrooms there. El and Perrie share with Louis and Zayn, obviously. I quickly shower and change into some jeans and t-shirt. I get out of my room to see Liam cooking as always, Zayn fixing his hair and Harry and Louis playing tea party with Liv. That's not something I see everyday.

"What's happening here?", I asked three of them.

"Well, Louis here is making me play tea party.", Liv said and sighed.

"She said, she never played it. So, I'm just giving her an experience.", Louis said while pouring tea in a cup.

"How do you have so much experience of it?", I ask Louis.

"I think you forgot about Fizzy, Lottie, Daisy and Phoebe", he said, looking at me. Right, whenever we visit Louis' family in Doncaster, his sister's always make him play tea party. I nodded my head and left them with their tea party.