Hospital

A/N: PICTURE OF OLIVIA (LIVIE) ON THE TOP.

*still flashback*

The next thing I know, I'm at a room with an annoying beeping sound coming from over my head. I look around to find I'm in a hospital. I slowly try to get up from my bed.
A nurse suddenly entered my room and said, "oh look, you're finally awake!"
I had a confused look on my face. Then all of a sudden all the memories came back flashing in my mind. The next thing I know I had tears in my eyes.

"Where's my mum, dad and livie?", I asked her.
"Oh..well..umm..I'm sorry but they're no more.", she stuttered and gave me a sad look.

For a second the whole world stopped and I started crying uncontrollably. Darkness took over me again.

^48 hours later^

Here I am on my hospital bed, curled up in a ball. I didn't realise I was still crying. The same nurse from last time came back in.
"You blacked out two days ago , we gave you an injection to keep you stable.", she said and gave me a sympathy filled smile. 
I looked at her name plate carefully, it said Sharon Carter. I looked at her kindly and said, "thank you ma'am."
"Oh please call me Sharon", she said.
"How is my sister? Is she okay?", I asked her. Not wanting to hear another sad news.
"Her health is very critical right now, she's under special observation, but you are very lucky Ms...-"
"Miley", I finished for her.
"Can I see her?", I asked hopefully.
"Yes darling, follow me.", she said.

I followed her to Livie's room. I saw my sister lying on her bed looking pale and fighting for her life. I couldn't stand her seeing like this.
"Am I ready to leave?", I asked Sharon.
"Yes, you just have to fill out a form, follow me please.", she said kindly and guided me to the reception. 
I went with her and filled out the form. I came back to my room and sat down beside the window thinking about my life, how I felt incomplete and felt like there is a big whole in my heart which can not be filled.

*Present*

I was now sitting on the couch of my sisters room. While I was in my room, Sharon handed me my bag which I remembered I had with me in the car. I was searching through it, I surprisingly found my phone. I decided to call him...

Hello sunshines!!!!
Thank you for reading,  i would love if you all could vote and comment.
I will be updating weekly in a bunch of 3 updates.
This is where the actual story begins, One Direction will be in the next chapter.
Story might seem a little boring but it gets better as it goes.
This will be the smallest chapter in this book, i promise.
Untill next time,
Byee!
Love, N