Coffee Shop

This chapter is dedicated to -sunflowerrxx for giving my story first vote! I really appreciate!!
Go read her amazing story called "eighteen". I swear I'm in love with it!

*Liam's POV*
Me and the lads were casually sitting in our flat. We got two days off after a really hectic week. I looked around to see what lads were doing. Hazza was on his phone, Lou and Zayn were playing some video games.(A/N: I dont know any video games so imagine any game lmao), Niller was in the kitchen ...stuffing his mouth with food. Surprising? NAH!
And me...just sitting on couch observing all the lads.

I was super bored. I chimed in, "lads, wanna go walking?"
Everyone stared at me for a second as if they've seen a monkey in a dress with makeup on. Random? I know.
After staring at my beautiful sexy face Lou said," yeah let's go...afterall zaynie here is loosing." Taking out his inner sass

"Hey!" Zayn said, acting all fake hurt, with his hand on his heart and pretending to sob.

We all burst out laughing. They all agreed to go walking. Everyone went to there rooms and changed into hoodies and shades. Afterall we didn't want to be swamped in public by our obse- NO! dedicated fans.

We all walked out of door except our irish leprechaun.
I shouted his name , then he came out of the kitchen with three pies in his hand and mouth stuffed with candies. I sighed and face palmed.
"Whaw?", niall said with stuffed mouth.
"Nialler, put all of the stuff back we can eat something outside.",I told him.
He sighed and kept all the stuff back.

We kept walking for an hour or so...we were recognised by some of our wonderful fans but it was peaceful, we got them some pictures and gave them autographs. Though Niall kept saying he was thirsty. I finally gave in.

"Calm down leprechaun..Let's see if there's a coffee shop around." I said.

"Fine." Niall huffed.

Next thing I know Louis and Zayn started arguing if a zebra and an unicorn's baby should be called unibra or zebcorn. Harry was in support of Louis and Niall supported Zayn.
I sometimes think I'm their dad or their baby sitter. I mean..afterall I'm called the daddy direction.

I saw a very cozy looking coffee shop at a distance.
"Lads should we go there?", i asked looking at the shop.
Many yeahs and yeses came in. I saw Niall already running towards it. I laughed.

Surprisingly Lou and Zayn's argument about a zabra and unicorn's baby was still going on. We entered the shop, to see a girl........a cute girl with long brunette hair tied in a ponytail. She didn't have much makeup on. She was a beauty. But she was sad....she looked broken. I didn't realise I was staring at her. I snapped out and we all went to her. She had a really confused look on her face.

"Hey, how may I help you?", she asked with a forced smile.
"Ohh...umm..well I'll take a cappuccino and...what about you lads?" I asked.
Niall, Lou and Haz ordered the same while Zayn took a latte. We went down to sit at a table waiting for what we ordered.

We all started talking about how successful was our take me home album and started discussing about tour.

A few minutes later the girl came and she served us our drinks.

"Thank you", harry said politely.
She nodded and smiled.
"You welcome, is there anything i could get for you all?". She asked.
"Umm..no thank you, i think we're done", lou said.

We were enjoying our drinks, when i saw Niall staring at the girl in admiration. Like his eyes were sparkling...what else does that mean. I caughed awkwardly to get his attention. He snapped out of it.

We paid the girl at shop and made our way out. I wish i had asked for her number, but that would be creepy.

We were casually walking and talking about some some random stuff for another forty five minutes or something. Just then we were about to cross the road, when harry said a terrible yet funny joke. I'm not even joking his joke was actually funny in the first time in forever. We all burst out laughing, while we were in the middle of the road. Just then......

*Miley's POV"

It was almost time to end up my shift in shop. Around half an hour earlier five super random and loud guys came in...i kind of recognisethem from somewhere but i can't seem to remember where.
I was confused on why they were so covered up. They seemed okayish...Even after putting hoodies i could make out that one of them had blonde hair and one had curly hair.
But anyways after they went, I worked a little more.
Now I'm headed to hospital to see livie. I thought to leave the car here at shop only and walk up to hospital, so that i can catch some fresh air.

I was standing at one end of the road, i was looking at my phone. When i looked up those same guys were at the middle of the road and laughing their heads off about something. I saw a car which seemed to be driven by a drunk driver was coming their way and they didn't seem to notice it.

I don't know what came over me, I just ran towards them and pushed them all just in time.
And suddenly darkness took over me.....

Dun dun dunnnnn....
Cliffhanger hehhehehe
Hope y'all enjoyed reading it!!
1 comment and 2 votes for next chapter? SWEET!
*throws cupcakes at you*
Untill next time,
Love,N