"Sweets making." I said and smiled at them.

"Let's head to the cooking station!" Melissa exclaimed. This girl is so excited same with Chelsea. I smiled, I'm glad their having fun.

"We'll buy the ingredients," Quintin said.

"We'll come with you," Melissa said back.

"No, m'lady. The five of us can go, you girls can tiny things up at the cooking station."

"Yeah, I agree." Chelsea stated I just nodded at the idea.

So we went to the station, while Caleb, Hiro, Quintin, Lucas and Reyver have went to the other side.

I'm wiping the table for cooking while Melissa do the washing of the tools for cooking and Chelsea? Don't get me started. I don't know if she's picking plates or picking some poisonous flower. I chuckled, she's holding it with his index finger and thumb. Good thing the plates haven't been broken because of that.

"We're here!" Reyver exclaimed as he and the others placed the ingredients in the table.

"Let's have two teams again!" Melissa suggested.

"I'll go with Vanessa." I looked at Caleb as he said that. He smiled at me and took some ingredients and went beside me. He looked at me as our eyes met. Look away, Caleb.

I think I'm falling more deeper in my depths if you don't stop staring at me. I might never find myself again in the vast ocean.

...............................(Chelsea)
Hooo! that was one hell of a day! It's so tiring and at the same time it's so fun. I keep remembering what happened to our so called 'baking.' I chuckled at the thought of it.

We made a cake and instead for the cake to be coated with icing we were the ones who looks like a cake! So in the end our icing run out before the came could have it. So, no cake.*pout*

The only food that's left is Vanessa's team cookies! and... it's an epic fail. I never tasted such cookies that's hard as a rock! So it ended that... we didn't get to eat our sweets.

We all walked together and went to our separate cottages.

"Where are you going, girl?" Melissa asked when I took my hoodie with me and ready to go outside.

"I want to feel the night breeze here." I said.

"You really like roaming around the night, do you?" Melissa asked both hand in the waist.

"We can go with you." Vanessa said and stopped for a moment when she's preparing the television so we can watch a marathon this night, just the three of us.

"No, it's okay. I won't be long, I'll be back before you know it." I said and smiled to assure them.

"Come back, before the movie starts." Vanessa said, I nodded and went outside.

Ohh! I shivered at the cooled breeze. I walked at the shore and looking at the waters. Their are lights so I'm not afraid and I haven't walked far from our cottage so it's perfectly—-

Sh*t!

Every lights turned black and I couldn't see anything!

Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t! What should I do?! I'm afraid of the dark! I'm afraid of the dark!

I curled myself in the corner were I can feel the tree in my back. Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale.

"Hey, Chelsea is that you!?" how matter how scared I am I looked at the person in front of me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and tapped my shoulder and looked at me if I'm hurt or something.

"I'm afraid of the dark." I manage to say when my tears started falling. I never said that to anyone.

"Don't be afraid of the dark. Expect that when you're all alone in the darkness, I will constantly come find you. I will stay by your side whenever you're in a dark place." He assured by looking at my eyes and hugged me. Thank you.

—————————————————————