The Big Secret Is Reveled

Paris POV
Me Ray Prince And Prod are all stretching in dance class waiting for Mrs. Smiley to show up. Right when we're done stretching she walks through the door looking fly as F!
"Ok class we are going to do another concert now this one is gonna be a dance battle at the spring dance. This is a huge grade for your report car so NO FOOLING AROUND. Alright I'm going to be putting you in your groups and the list is over by the door." Everyone runs to the list, when I get to the list in put in the worst group ever!!!
"Aww what I'm put in the group with that weird freak." I turned around and saw the most rudest yet most popular girl in 7th grade, Imani Oliver.
" Oh why don't you take your hoe ass self back to the strip club, cause I think I hear your mama calling you to help her get them dollars" I snapped back. I heard a lot of ooo's from the crowd that was forming around us. She walked up in my face and said the worst thing she could have possibly said.
" At least my moms not a crack head with a husband who beats his child." Tears formed in my eyes, I pushed passed everybody and I ran to the locker room. I hid in one of the showers.
" Paris, Paris come out please." Ray called out.
" Why should I, everybody's gonna think I'm a crack head baby and is a prostitute." I said sobbing into my knees.
" Who cares about what they think there a bunch of assholes who judge people. When we go out there anyone who messes with you I'll kick there ass, I promise." I came out from hiding and found Ray standing by the stalls, I walked over to him, and hugged him. He held me close, letting me cry into his shoulder.
" Come on let's go see if Kathyrn is kicking Imani's ass." he said.
I laughed " Yeah come on"
We walked out of the locker room to see Kathyrn hovered over Imani throwing punches left and right. That's when vice principal Mrs. Megan walk in and point at me kathyrn Ray and Imani and told us to come to her office.
" This is not gonna end well." I mutter.