New Life

Rays POV
I looked at Paris, she had tear stains on her cheeks. I walk over to her pick her up bridal style and carried her to our room.
" Are they gonna take you away?" Paris asked in tears.
" No I'm never going to leave you." I told her. She nodded as I layed her on the bed.
" I want you to get some sleep I'm not gonna leave this room."
" Ok, I love you Ray."
" I love you to sis." And with that she fell asleep.
2 hours later Paris POV
I woke up seeing Ray next to me sleep. I sit up and see suitcases packed and by the door. I start shaking Ray to wake him up.
" Ray Ray get up."
" What's wrong are you hurt?" He asked me with worry in his eyes.
" No I'm fine but why is our stuff packed.
" We are going to go live with Prince for a while." i nodded my head. He got out his phone and looked at the time.
" Shit we gotta go, come on sis put on some clothes and shoes and meet me by the door." I put on some sweats and ran down stairs seeing Ray by the door talking on the phone.
"Ok we'll be there in 10 mins ok bye." Who was that I asked.
" Prince, he said hurry there having tacos." he said smiling.
"Ok let's go." I think I'm going to like this new life.

_ sorry this chapter is short but I had to do a aftermath of the rape and murder.