Why?

Prince POV
I woke up in my bed with Paris on top of me sleep. I smiled and played with her hair and kissed her head a couple times. She finally woke up looked at me then smiled. She got up and went into my bathroom to brush her teeth. I walked up behind her, and put my hands around her waist resting my head on the top of hers.
" I love you" she whispered to me.
" I love you too." I whispered in her ear, kissed her cheek and walked to my bed and layed down. I grabbed the remote and watched the movie LUV. 5min later Paris came back from the bathroom and layed on top of me, going back to sleep.
Rays POV
I woke up and went downstairs to see if Prince or Paris was down there. On my way down there I saw Princes door open. I looked in to see Paris on top of Prince sleep, and Prince watching a movie. I do admit I miss my sister. Ever since they started dating, she never hangs out with me anymore. I miss her. I walk into Princes room and sat in his bean bag chair and watched the movie with him.
Paris POV 2hours later
I woke up again on the bed seeing Prince and Ray playing call of duty. I get up and crawl over to Ray and hugged him.
" Moring big bro."
" Moring sis." I crawled to Prince kissed his cheek.
" Moring babe." He kissed me cheek and said moring. I watched them play for a while, then the door bell rang.
" I'll get it." I went downstairs and opened the door to see Syrron standing there with roses and chocolate.
" What do you want." I said with an attitude.
" I wanna say Sorry for what I did and if you wanted to go out again."
" Really you would do that for me." I said smiling.
" Yeah so what do say?" I wiped the smile of my face.
" No." I tried to slam the door but he put his foot in the doorway. He pushed the door open making me stumble back.
" WHAT THE FUCK, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE." He walked up to me looked me dead in the face and punched me in the face. I fell to the floor crying.
" DONT YOU EVER, EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT."
Ray POV
I heard yelling and a thump and more yelling.
" Prince lets go, if Paris is hurt you put her in the bathroom and lock the door. Then come down and help me with the asshole downstairs." He nodded and followed me downstairs. When I got down there I saw Syrron hovering over Paris slapping her. I instantly got angry, and tackled him to the floor punching him in the face. He punched me in the jaw and got up and kicked me in the rib. I yelled in pain as he kept doing it. Then he stopped, I got up and saw Prince kicking and punching him. I stood up and looked at them. I saw Syrron grabbing a gun from his pocket.
" Prince go and run to the bathroom NOW." He looked at me and we both ran to the bathroom. I grabbed Paris and layed her on top of Prince. She cried in his chest while he held her tight. I got in and layed down next to them. I grabbed out my phone and called the police.
Paris POV 30min later
I was in bed with Prince. I was still shooken up from earlier. Prince held me tight while I layed next to him. I wonder why he said sorry to me? Why did he want me back? Why did he have a gun with him? I'm so confused, I just hope I don't find out the hard way.

_ sorry I haven't updated well I'm still upset bout people not commenting or likening my story please tell me what you guys think. thxs luv Ya 💋

Never New I Needed ( A Love and Abuse Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara