Birthday Girl

Imani's POV
That bitch thinks she can just embarrass me in front of the whole 7th grade, and date my Prince. No way!
" Alright make sure it happens! I don't care just do it." I can't wait to see this bitch die.
Ray POV 2weeks later
Today is my sisters birthday, and me and Prince set up a surprise party for Paris. The party is at the club that we rented out and invited the whole 7th and 8th grade. But before the party I took the whole crew out to the boardwalk. When we got there we all went on the haunted house ride.
Paris POV
We all went on the haunted house ride, and the whole time my face was buried in Princes chest. Every time I did he would laugh. The next ride was the roller coaster, and instead of me screaming the whole time it was Prince. We did every single ride on the whole Boardwalk, the last one being the feris wheel(sorry not a good speller) me and Prince sat together when we got to the top the wheel stopped. I was starting to get scared, but Prince took my hand and got on one knee. He took a microphone in the other hand and started speaking.
" Paris smith you are the most beautiful kind hearted person I have ever met. You are my other half, my soulmate. I love you with all of my heart." He takes a ring out of his pocket it was gold and green with my name on it.
" With this ring I PROMISED that I will never hurt you in any way, and that I will always love you." He took the ring and put it on my finger.
" I love you Paris smith and I always will." Prince stood up and pulled me up with him and kissed me. While we made out I heard Ray yell out to Prince.
" Yo Prince that's enough kissing." Ray yelled. We both stopped and sat down laughing.
Skipping to when they get to the club
Paris POV
When we entered the club it was poppin.
" Hey babe you wanna dance?" Prince asked me. I nodded and dragged him to the dance floor. We got to the floor dancing and the song twerk it came on. I turned around and started twerking on Prince. After about a 30min later the whole crew went to a private room to play truth of dare. Victoria went first.
" Umm Ray truth or dare."
" Dare"
" I dare you to make out with Julia for 30sec." Ray got up and went over to Julia he grabbed her chin and made out with her. When they finished she gave b him her number. 5mins later Kathyrn dared Prince to make out with me for 5mins. He picked me up and put me on his lap. Grabbed me chin opening my mouth and tounge kissed me for 5min straight.
" Ok guys times up." Ray said walking up to us. He picked me up and took me off of Princes lap and sat me next to him. We all laughed I think this is the best birthday I ever had.