Few months later

A few months later Paris POV
" Ooooooo I just kicked your ass in motherfuckin Call Of Duty!" I yelled to Prince getting up and dancing around.
Prince just started laughing with me.
" Yo Paris Maria's crying again." Roc told me. Yes we still live with Roc, Mrs. Prez hates me too. She keeps coming over and saying that I ruined Prince's life by getting pregnant. I walked upstairs and grabbed Maria, sitting on the bed.
" Shhhhh, it's ok baby girl." I whispered , but she kept crying. I tried rocking her but it didn't work. Prince walked in the room picking up Maria and rocking her. I put my head on his shoulder. He looked at me kissed my forehead and smiled. A few min later Ray came in the room sitting next to me putting me in his lap.
" I'm so glad I have you guys." I said.
" Me too" said Prince.
" Same." said Ray. Prince put Maria in her crib walked back to the bed and layed down. I crawled off of Ray and layed on top of Prince. Ray layed next to us. We all went to sleep, like a big happy family.
Next day Prince POV
I woke up with Paris on top of me I picked her up and layed her on the bed. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine. I walked out to see Paris smacking Ray with a pillow.
" Umm guys we have school in like 20min you know that right." They both froze, and ran to get ready. I stood there and laughed.
At school Paris POV
We all were waiting for Mrs. Smiley to show up for dance class. We still talked about who we were taking to the spring dance.
" I still wanna take Sade to the dance." said prod.
" I wanna take Julia." Ray mumbled.
" What was that Ray I couldn't here you." I teased making him say it louder.
" I wanna take Julia." Ray said louder.
" Ok pick me up at 8 and this is my number" she wrote it on a piece of paper, and kissed his check.
" Awwww my big bro grow up so fast." I teased he just stood there looking shocked. We kept talking. Then out of no where Syrron comes up, pulls me off of Princes lap and slams me in the wall.
" Hey sexy. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me." he asked.
" Mmmm how about no. So get the fuck off of me or I will kick you so hard in your dick." I warned. He laughed and slapped me dead in the face. I held my cheek, and turned to him slowly. I kicked him with all my might in his dick making him fall to the floor crying.
" Don't ever fucking touch me again." I said sternly.
" That's my girl." Prince yelled putting his hands around my waist kissing my cheek. I just smiled, but on the inside I was terrified. I knew he was going to get me back. And whatever he was going to do I knew I would find out the hard way.