Prego

After school Paris POV
I was walking with Prince to his house to study. He kept cracking jokes, and making me laugh. When we got there we ran up to his room. Prince brought up a plate of cookies.
" Yay, cookies!" I shouted excitedly. Prince laughed. He set the plate down on his desk, and walked to the bed. He sat next to me picked me up and sat me on his lap.
" What...... I wanna eat the cookies!" I winned.
" You will get a cookie I promise." He told me. He looked me in eyes and leaned in, and so did I. Our foreheads touched, he looked at my eyes then my lips then back at my eyes. Then he leaned in and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync. He layed me down and got between my legs.
" Wait, Prince I don't know if I can do this. What if it hurts?"
" Paris I promise if you start to feel any pain I will stop imedently. ok?" I nodded my head. He leaned back in kissing me again. He moved down to my neck, kissing it. I moaned his name. He started sucking on my neck lightly, giving me a hickey. He took of my shirt, and started kissing me again. While kissing me he removed my pants, kissing lower and lower. He got down to my panties, removing them with his teeth.
Authors POV
You know what they did.
Paris POV
I layed on top of Prince breathing heavy
" I love you Paris." Prince said out of breath.
" I love you too." And with that we went to sleep.
2 hours later Paris POV
" AY YO PRINCE PARIS COME ON DOWN THE PIZZA HERE." I got up and went to the bathroom taking a shower. 15min later I was dressed in some clean clothes. I walked downstairs, and into the kitchen seeing a angry Ray.
" Paris Smith did you or did you not have sex with Prince." He asked me. I looked down at my feet nodding my head in embarrassment.
" WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! YOUR ONLY 14, AND YOUR OUT HAVING SEX."
" WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME ITS NOT LIKE IM PREGO, AND I WAS READY ITS NOT YOUR DESION ITS MINE."
" If your not Prego then take the test." he demanded heading me a test. I rolled my eyes and stomped to the bathroom shutting the door.
20mins later
I looked at the test..................................... its positive. How the hell am I going to tell prince.