Why Me

Rays POV
We were laughing at princes corny ass jokes, when I see Paris get on the bus crying. When she saw me she jumped on me crying into my chest.
" You were right, he was a player." she sobbed in my chest. I rubbed her back while rocking her.
" Shhh, shhhhh it's ok it's ok. Paris look at me." She looked up at me I wiped her tears and kissed the top of her head.
" It's gonna be ok." After I said that she smiled. The guys were looking at me not knowing what to do. Paris got off of me and sat next to Prince. He hugged her and whispered in her ear something that I couldn't make out, but it made her laugh. I'm just glad she's happy again.
Prince POV
Yes yes I do love Paris but I can't let her know that. She's so special to me I don't want a thing to happen her.
" Prince Prince we here come on" Paris said. She dragged me off the bus to the vending machines.
" I want the Cheetos please." she asked
" Ok but I owe me a dollar."
" Fine" I brought her the Cheetos and we all sat on the gym floor doing our homework. We all finished in an hour and played some basketball.

Paris POV
Me and Ray got back home at 5:30pm, when Ray opened the door we saw my mom and dad on the couch with there friends smoking weed. I looked at Ray, he put his finger to his lips signaling me to stay quiet. I nodded my head and followed him trying to get past them with then seeing us, but right when we reached the stairs I felt some on pick me up and drag me to the couch. the man stripped me naked. I layed there with 6 grown men staring at me. One of them took of there pants and boxers leaving him naked on top of me. he started to rape me.
" RAY RAY HELP ME PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP" I kept screaming and when the first man was done, I heard a gun cock.
" Get the hell away of my sista now before a blow a cap in all of yall asses."
" Wow I so scared of a little boy go ahead shoot me." he stood in fount of Ray bending down so the gun was aimed on his forehead.
" Glad too." He pulled the trigger killing everybody in the house apart from me and him.

_ I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter love yall 💋