Not The Truth

Paris POV
We were all sitting in the principle office, while Mrs. Megan started asking questions.
" Now how did this all start." she asked.
" Well I was looking at the list and saw what group I was in, then Imani says What I have to be in a group with this loser. That's when I said something that I would never in my life and that's it." I said explaining the story and how kathyrn was punching Imani.
" Well then Kathyrn you have detention, and so do you Imani. Ok you are all dismissed." I walked out of the office and started walking to the café ( cafeteria) when syrron stepped in front of me.
" Syrron can you please move." I asked him.
" Wait before I move I wanna ask you a question."
" Shoot."
" Will you go to the spring dance with and but not as a friend as a girlfriend." I was so shocked, I've liked Syrron since the 3rd grade. I looked at Syrron and nodded yes. He smiled picked me up and spun me around.
" Syrron put me down." I said laughing. He put me down and kissed my cheek.
" I'll see you on the Y bus ok."
" Ok." I turned around deciding not to eat, and go to the gym to work on my free throws. When I get there I see Ray and my bestie Prince playing basketball.
" Hey guys." I said.
" Why are you so happy? " They both asked.
" Oh nothing, just that Syrron asked me to the dance and to be his girlfriend." Ray stopped dribbling and walk over to me with a frown.
" Sis I don't know about him. You know his ex is Imani I don't want you to get hurt."
" Ray you know that I would tell you if I was hurt and I promise that he only gets one chance." I said giving him a hug.
"Ok let's go play some b-ball." Prince yelled. Me and Ray laughed and started to play.