Worried

Paris POV 6:30am
I wake up from my alarm. I walked into the bathroom and got ready for school. When I walked out I saw Prince dressed and taking selfies in the mirror. I walked over and hugged him. He lifted my chin so l was looking at him.
" Are you ok from yesterday?" He asked me.
" Yeah, but I'm still scared. Like what if he comes and takes me or something." I said starting to panick. Prince took my face so I faced him. He kissed me making me calm down a little.
" Everything's gonna be fine, ok."
" Ok." He took my hand and brought me downstairs. We walked downstairs and saw Ray watching t.v. I walked to him and hugged him hard. I started to cry.
" Thank you for saving me and Prince, I love you so much." He hugged me back tight.
" It's fine you know I promised that I would always protect you, and since I know Prince would never hurt you I will always protect you to bro." I let o of Ray and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. When I walked out I saw Prince and Ray standing by the door. I grabbed both of there hands and we walked out the door.
Skipping to lunch Paris POV
We were all talking bout the spring dance, and who we wanted to take.
" Well I want Sade Amber to go with me. She cute and shy, but I'm not gonna lie she look FINE." Prod said we all laughed and kept talking. After bout a few min someone taps my shoulder. I turn around to only see the devil herself, Imani.
" What do you want." I asked her.
" I want you to back off of my man or I will hurt the ones you love."
" Can you leave us alone please."
"Ok just watch your back." She looked at all of us then left. I look at Prince. I guess he read my mind and told me it's gonna be ok. I nodded and kept eating. Why does everything have to happen to me.