I Love You

Prince POV
I just got off the phone with Ray, I decided that they would stay in the guest room. When I finished setting up the room for them I decided to go outside and work on my free throws like couch said. A few min later a pair of hands went over my eyes.
"Guess who."
" Mmmm let me think, oh i know Paris." I turned around and tickled her.
" Stop stop I can't breath." she said cracking up. I stopped and gave her a
hug. I saw Ray and gave him a dap, and showed them to the room they would stay in.
" Kids time to eat." yelled my mom. I was pushed out the way by Paris while she ran down to get some food. I laughed and chased after her.
" Save me some." When I got to the kitchen she was already finished 2 tacos.
" Fat chance." she said laughing. This is going to be so much fun.
7:30pm Paris POV
Me and Prince were watching a movie in his room, while Ray went to help Mrs. Prez get groceries. When the movie was over I started to get up when Prince stopes me.
" Can I talk to you for a sec?"
"Ummm yeah what is it."
" Ok so umm, I really like you Paris, I think I may be in love with you. I will admit I was a little jealous when Syrron asked you to the dance and be your girlfriend. But when he broke your heart, I just wanted to kill him. I don't want anything to happen to you. I love you Paris I really do." I was in tears I tackled him in a hug, nobody (besides Ray) has ever told me they loved me let alone in love with me. I got off of him and stood up, he got up and sat on the bed.
" Come here." he said. I walked over to him, he pulled me down so I sat on his lap.
" Will you Paris Smith be my girlfriend?" I nodded yes crying with tears of joy. He wiped them away, holding my chin bring my face closer to his. He put his forehead on mine, looking in my eyes. He leaned in, and kissed me. We moved together in sync, loving every moment of it.After about 2 mins he pulled away slowly smiling, so did I. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and pulled me close to him, letting me lay on him. He turned the tv on, and we watched tv, falling asleep together.

_ awwww so sweet well I hope you enjoyed lov yall 💋❤️