Blush

Alexander's POV:

I looked into her bright hazel eyes meanwhile her hair was all over her face . I took my hand and pulled the hair behind her ears as I had my hand placed on her cheek . she was peaceful beautiful nice . unlike anything else I have ever seen before . she's willing to give up her life to other and to hand love only to the honest.

She is from a different breed , different kind, different love . all I want to do is live in a world with her at the moment . and never leave her until I earn her love as honesty and not because of outsider kind of beauty .

I admire her ..

I left her hand slowly as I took my hand off her cheek. I took a step back as I turned around I felt her touch my back . "hm?" I turned my head to her . "don't ever turn you back to me " she hissed as her hand got up to my neck and then to my cheeks. She grabbed my cheeks as she stood on her tip toes and her face was an inch away from mine.

She moved her head and placed it next to my ear, " understood? ." she whispered in my ear as I felt her breath under my skin . she move her head back to the position where her face in front of mine an inch away from each other.

I chuckled at her as she was close to me , " yes ma'am " I responded. A smile appeared on her face . " you should probably know right now that your short to actually act tough " I smirked at her as I chuckled . " no your just too tall giraffe " she giggled at me . "oh really?" I whispered . "yes really " she smiled at me as she got off her tip toes and started walking out the office .

I looked at my table as she left I have to find a way to man sure these kids come to no harm because of us. No More harm than they already are harmed.. I can't keep the kids here I have to find them a foster family . or someone who can take care if them .

I went to my room and for my surprise I saw the two kids asleep on my bed . I don't have a problem  with it I will just go  down stairs. I got down the stairs and saw Sofia chatting with Damien . "hey " Damien said . "hey" I responded . "what are we gonna do with the kids?" He questioned . "I don't know yet " I answered him confused of what am I supposed to do . " we can't keep then we have to sent them to foster care or give them to some family " Sofia said disappointed . I know she wants to keep them but too bad we can't as long as we put them in danger just by existing.

" I know . Damien search for families or foster cares " I announced as I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of beer . "okay but what should we do with the kids now?" He asked me curiously . "for now just leave them to sleep " I sat on the sofa and took a sip of my beer ." alright" he left the mansion heading out .

I looked at Sofia as she was sitting on the sofa infront of me giggling silently . " your feisty you know that right?" I ginned at her with a smirk . "hmm let me think about it well not reallyyy" she teased me around ."hm?" I hummed at her . "okay okay maybe a little bit " she chuckled as she gave me a sweet happy look .

She also seemed bored and exhausted . "this place is boring " Sofia complained sarcastically . "yeah totally but if you want I can change that" I teased her as I smirked at her. "Alexander!?!!" She stuttered as her face turned red."okay okay I'm just kidding " I confronted her . " good" she responded ." you know unless unless unless unlessssss you want to " I teased her again as a laughed at her face turn red again ." Alexander!!!!" She hissed at me shyly embarrassed. "Don't worry princess many girls want to do it with me your not the only one " I smirked as I teased the hell out of her . " shut the fuck up Alexander !" She hissed embarrassed . her face was red as fuck and she cover her face with her pillow .

I couldn't stop but laugh at her I placed my beer aside and got off the sofa as she wasn't looking she had her face covered. I sat next to her as I whispered in her ear " are you sure princess? " I teased her one last time . in a blink of an eye she threw the pillow at me and took the other pillows and threw them as me . "screw you Alex now I look like a tomato because of your teasing!!" She snarled at me cutely and embarrassed .

"Finneee I will stop " I rolled my eyes as I laughed at her . she's just so cute its unbelievable.

"I'm gonna go shower" Sofia said as she got off the the sofa and started walking away . " Can I join?!" I shouted as she was walking away . "NO!" she hissed as she grabbed a pillow if the other sofa and threw it at me as she left the room.

I was covered with so many pillows I guess I did tease her a little too much . she blushed more than I ever seen anyone do . and I did see many people blush over me but not as  much as she did . I probably broke her blood rush in her face.

I enjoy teasing her I will do it most often until showering she won't be doing alone anymore .