Drops of fear

We arrived at the meeting spot which my step father have planned for us to be met at , he left me there and drove away he didn't wanna get caught with the de leóns at the moment.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing here im almost 17 I shouldn't be getting married!"I thought to my self angrily , I don't know why I'm even here if people don't want kids then why do they give birth to them... definitely not to arrange marriage them..

Out all of the sudden a limousine arrived , I stood up and looked straight at it confidently as it stopped without a drop of emotion.

The door suddenly opened and I saw a guy sitting in the limousine he was tall with a goddess sculptured body toned with a brown hair it wasn't straight or curly with a bit of tanned skin and green eyes, He was dressed in a suit like a leader, well after all he is the mafia leader.

He got out of the limousine asking ," what's your name ?" , "Sofia sir " I answered with a clear voice trying not to embarrass myself , he lent his hand to me and said , " shall we ?" He asked with a serious face like he got no happiness inside of him , "yes we shall  " I said back to him as I placed my hand above his and got into the limousine.

The way in the limousine was silent we could hear our own breath come in and out , and I just knew I needed to break this silence . "so uh um what your name?" I asked curiously and awkwardly , he turned to me and he gave me a straight serious confused look as if I'm asking a stupid question , then he said " you don't know? Your literally getting marriy-yes.. the leader of the strongest mafia and you don't know my name??" He asked with a look as if he was saying I'm pathetic .

I looked away . "Alexander " he said without an extra breath . I lifted my head up as an okay sign .

The limousine has arrived to Alexander's mansion , it was big and fancy and all built piece by piece , I stood there for a moment , " are you coming?" He asked with a seriously annoyed voice , "yes" I answered softly and shyly .

We got in, I was shocked of the place , it was gorgeous . reminded me of my grandparents house before they passed out and it all got taken down..

I heard a man say "your home sir" as Alexander turned his head to see him ," yes anders, now show this girl to her room " he demanded, " yes Mr.De León " he replied back confidently , Alexander definitely doesn't like me .. I aim to change that soon.

"That's yours room if you need anything you can tell me " anders said ,"thank you anders " I replied with kindness. The room was big and fancy with everything needed in it , it was beautifully colored it was just fine for me .

I looked at the closet since I couldn't bring any of my old clothes I saw that all of the clothes that are in the closet are too big on me , well not all of them but most of Them

I looked at the closet since I couldn't bring any of my old clothes I saw that all of the clothes that are in the closet are too big on me , well not all of them but most of Them .

I changed clothes to something casual but appropriate and went downstairs to the kitchen to see a lot of food placed on the dinner table , then I saw a woman cooking , I asked her "um uh not to be rude but um who are you ??" Trying not to be impolite .
"My name is Isabelle I'm Alexander's mother . " she replied with a smile on her face cheerful , "oh sorry I totally didn't know that my apologises " I said " oh dont worry dear its fine" she said , she seemed like a nice woman I felt quite comfortable around her , "dear now do you mind calling Alexander down for dinner?" ,"yeah sure " I said to her  , "but where can I find him ??" I asked curiously. "up the stairs second floor and left door in his office or up the stairs third  floor last room in the end of the hallway in his bedroom but he's probably in his office  " she said , "okay" I replied . I went upstairs to the second floor and entered the door to my left , just as i get in I see him sitting on his desk with a suit on and reading some kind of files or paper work , doesn't he ever wear something comfortable??, I asked myself .

"I don't mean to interrupt you but your mother told me to tell you to come downstairs for dinner " I said nervously , "Alright just don't disturb me again understood ?" He said as he sighted with a deep angry voice ," "y-yes" I replied with a feared stuttered voice.

I fear him not gonna lie.. But I am gonna have to get used to him as long as I'm gonna be getting married to him, its not like I have much of a choice do I ?..