Mrs.DE León

a few days have past of me and Alexander getting to know each other , he suggested that I will visit the mafia with him tomorrow , I agreed with him since I'm gonna live with this kind of business for the rest of my life.

I got out of my room, walked down to the living room and sat down on the sofa bored with nothing to do else that read and sleep. I wasn't allowed to leave the house without Alexander for some reason.

"Anders" i called out looking for him, "yes Mrs.De León?" he answered. Mrs.De león? it will take me a while to get used to that, " do you mind coming to the living room ?" I asked nicely , " of course " he replied while walking down the stairs, " ah Anders , do you know what I can do in this house without getting bored because sitting around is getting too basic." i asked , " well, I don't really know what you can do around here , I only do my job ma'am" Anders said, "yeah-!" something interrupted me , we heard glass breaking coming from upstairs .

Anders went to check what was going on, some glasses fell down the stairs. Anders told me to stay quite and so I did. we knew it wasn't Alexander or anyone else , everyone were at work .

it was only Anders and me , and someone else... as i followed Anders he stopped me and told me to go wait in the kitchen , "b-but-" I stuttered , as he hushed me to not make any noise.

suddenly the phone rang in the kitchen , I didn't know if I should answer it . as Anders was coming down the stairs I heard his footsteps and someone else's footsteps coming from different directions . as I turned around I saw someone standing and in a blink of an eye everything was black .

"Mrs.DE León!" ...

sorry its short but I'm posting the next part in a few minutes.