Normal

I sat in Damien's office , he told me to stay there with the two guards guarding the door , and so I did I sat there as I heard men scream outside. The screams kept going and going I Wondered how many people are dead.

I waited and waited until the screams and shouting stopped. I got out , I saw the floors and walls bloody men dead on the floor , it was disgusting to look at but not unusual.

I went to check for Damien , I walked between the men who laid on the floor , dead I guess, I watched where I stepped each step until I felt something grab my leg , I look at my leg and saw one of the men grabbing my leg , he was half dead so I just kicked his hand off , they were all dead. I kept walking around and I saw Damien, he was getting more guards to guard around the whole base , well I can't say it's not needed, there has been two breaches already.

The staff cleaned up the bodies and the blood, the place had a scent of death, Alexander was still unknown where , well he is here but I don't know how he is yet , if he is even alive.

I started looking around the place , opening a door by door looking around the place , nothing to be known .. I finally have the balls to ask Damien about him..

I went to Damien at the gateway, "Damien" I called out ," what?" He replied ,"what happened to Alexander after he got shot? " I asked him ," he's fine he's just in a recovery room he should be out in a week or earlier after all he is strong to handle such stuff " Damien said, " Okay " I said and left him be doing whatever he was doing .

A few days have passed and life isn't the same without Alexander, I just understand that my feelings for him are addiction , I can't without seeing his face every morning , without mentioning him pinning me on the wall- okay I'm getting out of purity in my head.

I never knew Alexander much, I barely know him.. But I do aim to change that , I want to know him, who he is, his past and much more important his personality.

I can't say I love him because I definitely don't know him much, but he still makes me addicted to his touch , to his voice and to his personality .. Well at least of what I know about his personality.

I went to the base , it seemed normal like all normal days , just without him.. It was boring since I couldn't be with Alexander or go on wuth Mafia stuff, I just wonder if my family's mafia is on the case..after all their all dead.

Its been a week and I went to the archery campus in the base , its been a while since I trained last , and after I became head of archery campus by Damien , I have been busy with training new members , its hard but not impossible .

I kept training until the kids came in , "hey everyone , each one can take a spot and start practicing , I will see each one of your shots and rate it to see how you've been doing lately "I said to them as they all started moving and got to their spots.

I checked on each one of them , the ones I had for a week have gotten better after training even when I wasn't here , mostly the males did better they took it more seriously . but the females were good as well just a little bit behind so I trained them more.

I got to this one girl she had a problem with her posture  just like I did when I was her age , its usually from the fair of letting go of the arrow , paranoia. I was always scared from hitting the arrow iny brother as I get distracted by my shaking hands, I was paranoid back then.

I came up to her , she got more nervous, " no need to be nervous , I'm here to train you to become better not scared " I told her to relax her ," I know its just aren't you dating the boss?.." She said as she had her voice cracking by fear , "I uh not really-" I said confused and kind of a little embarrassed . "okay" she said relaxed more ," so why don't you show me what you got?" I told her as asking , "okay " she replied as she lifted her bow up and inserted an arrow , she pulled the bow with the arrow back and let go of it , she didn't hit it . I saw the disappointment in her eyes , it made me want to cheer her up ," why don't you try again?, its okay to fail because when we do we learn from it" I told her as she nodded and picked up her bow to try again ," but this time let me help you with your posture" I told her.

She inserted her arrow in the bow as I lifter her chin and bow up , it will help her get a balanced posture and confidence in her shot . I saw her feeling better with her posture as she pulled her bow with the arrow back she let go of the arrow , the arrow didn't hit the bullseye , but it did hit the target closer to the bullseye than before .

"How-?" She asked shocked ," all you need is balance, strength and a good eye of aim " I told her ," you will hit the bullseye soon enough you have it in your muscle surprisingly " I told her as I walked away, I guess it lifted her confidence . 

"Okay you all did good today I guess you can get to your second training class " I announced . as I collected the arrows from the kids , leaving them with the kids is dangerous , so if they wanna train without me they use arrows that don't have sharp ends only marking ink at the tip of the arrow so when it hits the target it marks where the arrow hit .

A few hours later I left the base and got back to the mansion..