Separate

The Archery campus door opened and the kids came in , Me and Alexander separated ourselves immediately . I walked away to put my bow down as the kids were getting ready to start their day  .

Alexander got out of the campus , mean while I stayed to so I can  train the kids on archery as usual  . " okay everyone let's get started,  each one of you get to your positions " I announced , and as usual everyone did as I said , I am too tired  today to be moving around the kids telling them what to do  . " I won't be checking your shots today you guys just train for now " I announced afterwards.

A few hours have passed and the kids are all ready, I think I finished training them , they're good enough on their own . everyone left after the training hours were over , The place was empty no one else but me was here .

I sat on the bench as I sighted slightly , I can't stable my feelings for him .. He keeps appearing every time I try to get over him . but this time its hard to get over with , he is just so unbelievable . I don't get it why the fuck would he do all this movement?! He does the moves and leaves as usual..

I don't wanna fall for someone who gets a new whore every day for his own pleasure , or someone who would play with my feelings.. I do care for him but I can't let him get to me fully.

I got out of the campus and went to the main floor , I went to Alexander's office to get some of my stuff . " hey " I said ,"hey" Alexander replied . " I'm just here to get my stuff I won't bother you.." I said to him mumbling ," don't worry you can do whatever you want " he said to me with a serious face and careless tone in his voice , it's like he became to the same Alexander as the one I met 5 months ago . or maybe he just never changed ..

I started gathering my stuff , in a blink of and eye Alexander got up and started walking towards me ," anything wrong?" I asked him as I raised my eyebrow ,"no nothing just this " he said as he handed me a book , it was the book a lost a while ago I never got to finish it .

"Thank you " I said as I looked him in the eyes and then looked away , "your welcome " he said .I gathered everything and got out,  I placed most of the stuff in my locker in the campus , I am not gonna be carrying all of this stuff around the whole day .

A few hours later

I went to the fighting training campus , I need to get a better fighting skills , I started hitting dummies and punching bags . I also got  on training on my legs high kicks . I used to train with my brother but not much , he said that my fighting skills are good enough but I don't think he's right .

I trained for hours , I got exhausted so I took a five minutes break . I sat on the floor leaning on the wall with my knees up and tucking my head on them, I am tired of fighting and training . but I can't stop, not now at least I've worked for my life way too hard to just give up on it like that .

I stayed in the same position for more than just five minutes , I needed more time to function ,  I am weak mentally and physically . which isn't helping me at all.

A minute later Daniel came in . he sat next to me leaning on the wall, "is everything okay?" He asked me curiously , " yeah I'm fine just exhausted " I replied to him as I sighted with a tired voice . "go home rest you've done a lot today " he said to me , I shook my head denying . " fine its your choice but what are you gonna do now? Train all day ?" He asked trying to convince me to go home , " I don't know what I'm going to do Daniel , I just need a fucking moment to gain some strength " I replied to him .

He stayed silence and so did I . in a blink of an eye I felt a little pinch in my arm , I looked at it .. I saw a needle . "its for your own good" I heard Daniel say as things started turning blurry and I got dizzy ," what the fuck did you do?!" I asked him with a tired weak low voice as I tried rejecting the blacked out .

"Stop rejecting it it won't work " Daniel said to me as my body fell into him .

It all turned black ..
He was right I cant reject it...