Tension

Alexander's POV:

I never really stayed with a woman in this house for more than a day expect , it made me feel the difference between her and other women. it made me understand why..

"She's the one i'm stuck, i'm just taking it in i'm not falling for her". I told myself hesitantly, I cant fall for her, if I will I will loose my power over people . "That cant happen " I marked for myself.

as I broke eye contact with her, i put a clean suit on while she just sat there, i saw her get up and walk her way to the door to her room to get dressed, in less that a second she slipped from the wet floor .

Sofia's POV:

I slipped from the wet floor, and in a blink of an eye ..

I saw myself wrapped in his arms..

as he heavily breath.

our faces were inches away from each other.

I could hear his heartbeat every muscle move and his breath full of roller coasters .

I felt like I was on a roller coaster as I starred into him.

why do I feel like this...

my little zone has opened while I was in his arms I felt safe..I felt comfortable.

Alexander's POV:

I wrapped her in my arms , seeing fear in her eyes fly away gave me a slack .

her breath lighten .. was peace.

her face millimeters away from mine .

she had control over me ...

I have to control my feelings , I just cant . just a small moment, into a big blank screen , it all ran through my head , mean while i didn't notice I still had her wrapped in my arms. I just wanted to keep her in.

close to me.. forever.

I let go of her as I looked away .

Sofia's POV:

as he let go of me, I felt like a target again, in danger..

" take something from my closet if you want. " he said while he looked away, "okay" I answered , the tension of awkwardness was in the air.

his clothes were huge ." will of course they are dumbass" . I told my self feeling stupid , I didn't have any underwear here, I will just ask him to get me some.

"Alexander!" I shouted , a few seconds have passed . "What?!" he shouted back , "come I need your help with something!" I said , " what you need me to dress you up?" he said teasingly , " I- uh NO!" I answered awkwardly. " then what " he asked , " I need you to get me some underwear from my room. " I said, " just use mine " he answered stupidly, " ... the fuck I'm supposed to use your underwear?!" I said rolling my eyes without him seeing it , " Fine I will go get you some , by my choice . " he said with a smirky sound .

oh god he's gonna be the end of me , I told my self sarcastically, " here " he said, I opened the closet door a little bit and took the underwear and closed the door. "the fuck?" i asked my self curiously , he literally got me a lace see through lingerie. I will just wear it for gods sake.

I got dressed , I looked hilarious - I wore the smallest hoodie I could find which is massive on me, and some shorts he had on the shelf , which definitely were huge on me . but its fine

I went to my room and started reading my favourite book .