Letter

I got upstairs to my room , I looked around the room , I don't know what I'm doing I am too exhausted , I walked towards the bathroom and took my clothes off , I got into the shower , showered and got out wrapped in a towel. I went to the closet put some lingerie on and went to bed.

I am exhausted but I still can't sleep , I covered myself with my blanket as I starred out the big balcony glass door window , I had thoughts run through my head the whole night , I stayed up all night thinking about the choices I made and why did I make them.

It was 4 AM and I finally felt like sleeping , as I closed my eyes and...

Alexander's POV:

I sat on the chair that's in my office , I looked at the mission's plan and kept thinking about it , Everything needs to be perfect , I can't risk something going wrong.

I stayed up all night , I cant get out of focus by going to sleep. My office door opened as Luke came in and stood in front of me , "what?" I asked him ," we found something in the base that you might not like " Luke said ," well what did you find?" I asked curiously as I got up ," we found one your father " he said , " what do you mean?" I asked him ,"we found your father dead in the middle of the base's first floor , he was killed I suppose " Luke said as he looked away , I dont know what to say.. Or what to think..

"Who killed him?.." I asked Luke , " we don't know yet , but his body was tortured and all bloody " Luke said to me as he looked away, but we did find a letter next to his body too " Luke said , "what letter?" I asked as I walked forward him , he pulled a paper out of his pocket and handed it to me , I opened the the letter and read it .

~Roses are red , Lavender's are blue ,come find me before I find you ~

"Somehow they managed to get inside the base " Luke said seriously ,"well at least we know who "they" are now " I said while I gave Luke a deadly glare , " I guess we do " he said back . "but they are in the base we need to find them before they kill more members of the mafia " Luke told me , " yes we do.. No one is safe in there anymore .. Or anywhere " I told him as I turned my back at him and walked back to my chair .

"Find them , make sure everyone is armed with weapons " I commanded , "I will make sure of that" Luke said ," and make sure no weapons are left around we don't want them to have an advantage over us " I warned him , Luke nodded to me and got out .

I can't stay here while my crew is out there fighting the enemy . I got up and went back to my room , I changed my clothes and left the mansion ,armed. I arrived to the base I saw everyone armed and ready to fight , I couldn't give commands or tell the plan as long as the enemy is listening .

everyone looked around the place ready for every move that appeared , I looked around I know every inch in this place , after all I have lived around here since I was 4 , I needed all my senses to be active , no one has ever broke into this place without getting caught , well actually no one ever could break in . so the real intension I mean to ask is " how did they really get in past the secured metal doors and past the guards?".

I looked at the guards they didn't have a scratch on them .. And the metal doors where just fine shiny without a fingerprint on them..

Then it hit me .. The enemy in here now a foe , But a friend, Family ..
someone we know about all a long .. Who now is a traitor..But who?.

I don't trust my own shadow around here not even my reflection in the mirror.

I looked around the base, I called everyone into the main floor , and everyone did come. "Whoever was on duty tonight come to the main floor" I announced . only 17 people showed up , I asked each one of them what they were doing and I did see their proof , it wasn't any of them.

But then who else was at the base when the incident happened ?, Luke told me about the incident but he did not let me see my father's dead body , and after all he had to be at the base when it happened or else he wouldn't have the letter next to my father's body .

"Luke " I called out to look for him , "yes sir" I heard him answer from behind me ," were you here when the incident happened?" I asked him looking deadly into his eyes, " no sir" he answered , "then how did you get the letter that was next to my father's body?" I asked him which a serious tone of voice , " someone handed it over to me so I would tell you " Luke answered me , " so you didn't see the body ?" I asked ," no sir " .

If he didn't see the body then how did he know that my father's body was tortured and all bloody ? , or the fact that the letter was next to his body ?.

He has been a foe all along....