Alexander

I got home after I worked on the new kids all day it was exhausting ,I never expected to get used being there , after all I've been told my whole life that this place is horrible , my family had their own way of explaining stuff.. As long as what they say is horrible , rude or mean . of all of the above .

It is 11:50 , kind of early to go to sleep so I went to the living room to relax and have some time to think, my first thought was about my family . " how can I even know if my mother is really dead ?, was she even in the house..?" I asked my self , I only have negative thoughts and questions which did freak me out a little bit , because if she is still alive she is still revengeful , I know her very well she doesn't give up a  revenge until it has been paid its debt .

I waited in the living room I don't know what I'm waiting for but I just am .

A few minutes later

The mansion's door opened , I wondered who would come here in such an hour , the staff never come this late . I went to check who it was, I looked through the door and no one was there I guess they already got in . I walked around the house to see who came in .

I didn't find anyone.. I went back downstairs , as I walked to the living room I passed through the kitchen and saw who came in ... I didn't expect to see him. I saw Alexander with his hands on the counter closed eye with his head down , as if he was disappointed. "Hey" I said softly as I was confused . he lifted his head up slowly and turned it to me as he opened his eyes. He seemed so peaceful . "hey" he replied with weak tired tone in his voice . " are you okay ?.." I asked him as I placed my hand on his shoulder slowly ,"yeah I'm fine " he mumbled weakly as he ran his hand through his hair and went back to the position I first saw him with  . I knew that it was a lie after all he did get shot .

I didn't wanna put pressure on him , it will just make him feel worst . "I'm sorry" I said  as I looked away . a few seconds have passed and he didn't respond , I guess he is mad at me..

"You have northing to be sorry for .." Alexander said as he got himself up . his voice have changed as if he freshened up . "yes I do.." I said disappointed of myself , I sighted slightly. I took a step back away from him . 

"This wasn't your fault it is mine " he said . "how is this your fault I'm the one who got involved which leaded to this " I said to him as I turned around . " it doesn't matter if you were there of not he had a gun in his hand and so did his men , it wouldn't have changed anything I would've got shot anyways " he confessed .

I stayed silent . I didn't have anything to reply to him anymore , I dont wanna start and argument with him now .

I looked at him straight in the  eyes and then looked away ." I'm gonna go to sleep.." I said to him softly ending the conversation, "Okay.." He replied as he rubbed his eye . I left the kitchen and went to my room upstairs , I am already ready to go to bed but I'm just not in mood to sleep .

I just laid in my bed covered myself only to my waist , I took a book and started reading , It didn't help me with my guilt feelings but it did help me get more tired as I fell asleep a few moments later .

The next morning :

I woke up with the sun in my eyes coming through the curtains gaps . I got up , I am still half awake and half asleep , I went to open the curtains to let some light in , as I opened them I got blinded  again, I chuckled to myself .

I went to bathroom to shower  quickly so I could get to the base earlier, I finished showering and went to the sink to brush my teeth and so I did , I washed my face and got out of the bathroom then got to the closet , and once again I got dressed up quickly and left my room.

I went to check on Alexander but he wasn't home, So I just left to the base .

I got there early and went to the archery campus . I got ready for training and waited for the new kids to come , probably in an hour - I am too early I guess.

I started training myself , I had nothing else to do so I just trained . a few moment later nothing have changed , I kept training out of boredom .

I took a 10 minutes break and then got back to training, I lifted my bow up and inserted my arrow in , I pulled the bow with the arrow back .. And then out all of the sudden I felt something touch my hand which I grabbed the bow and the arrow with . I stopped aiming to look at what was touching me , I saw another hand on mine and then I felt touch on the hand that was grabbing the bow from the front , it was the other hand . the hands have thick vein , it was someone's Strong hand .

I looked next to my head and I saw his neck and then looked up just to see Alexander . he had a peaceful look on his face . I looked back at the bow my posture got ruined from my nervousness of him being so close to me ..

"No.." I heard  him whispering in my ear . he lifted my bow a little bit higher ." like this " he whispered in my ear, I could feel his breath next to my ear, I felt more nervous . He had his hands placed on mine as he pulled the bow and the arrow back , he let go of the arrow and so did I ..

The arrow went fast toward the target . but I think my heartbeat was beating even faster as Alexander still had his body attached to mine and his hands laid on mine . he moved his face looking at me , I could feel the tension of his breath next to mine , his face next to mine and his body leaning closely to mine.