Fallen

I woke up , I was in my room surprisingly , I really thought he would've kidnapped me . I got out of my bed and went to shower , I took my time showering I ain't in a hurry to go anywhere .

I finished showering and put some lingerie on , I saw Alexander's hoodie and I wore it . I'm not in mood to wear one if my tight clothes . I got out of the room and went down stairs , I got into the kitchen and saw Alexander in there , he was cooking - surprisingly .

"Hey " I said without him even knowing I'm here , he turned around and looked at me ," good morning " he said to me as he was pouring me some water with the food , I giggled at him , "you cooking?  really?" I said as I was confused by the new hobby of his  . "yeah I apparently also cooked for you last time and a cooking surprise when I stitched you lips" he said as he smirked at me and winked , "okay stop flirting idiot" I said as I laughed . after all you told me to press my lips against his lips .

"So let me get this right Daniel injected me with something that will make me go to sleep?" I asked Alexander , "hmm well yeah I guess you can put it like that " he replied . he seemed cheerful today .

"Well someone is cheerful today what happened?" I asked him with a smile , "nothing much just a good day , other than the fact were going on a ball in three days " he said noting mostly the end ," a ball? " I asked as I raised my eyebrow ," yeah its where all the allied mafia bosses gather up to make amends " he said . I didn't like the though of it mafias that aren't the de leon's mafia aren't people I'm interested in seeing
..

"You don't have to worry about it I will be with you the whole time just don't get out of my sight " Alexander said , it made me feel better because I know that he is very protective of me . "fine " I said trying not to disappoint him and get on his bad side .

It was still morning and the ball is at night in three days  so I have lots of time for my own .

I went to the living room and sat there hopeless , I don't know what to do with myself , yet I like him but yet I also fear him ..

I went up stairs to his room I knocked on his door , "come in " I heard a response , so I entered his room and he was there sitting shirtless on his bed with his hands on his  forehead while his elbows were in his knees , something was wrong . "are you okay?" I asked as I got closer to him , " yeah I'm fine just thoughts going through my head " he replied . " what are you thinking of that's overwhelming you so much?" I asked him as I sat next to him , he didn't respond until I heard him sight .

"I don't want you to come but I have to bring you since were engaged " he said as he ran his hand through his hair frustrated . "why don't you want me to come?" I asked him as I placed my hand on his back , he turned his head over to me as he looked at me ," they are all dangerous in there and they could hurt you or try to assault you in some way " Alexander said with a serious voice .

He really didn't like the fact of me getting hurt . "don't worry I will be with you the whole time " I said to him to get him less worried . I heard him sight slightly, I think he felt relief .

I removed my hand off his back , I went to his closet and grabbed him a hoodie to be more comfortable with , " here " I handed him the hoodie ," fine " he said as he stood up and put it on ," not that's better now get to bed you will need it for now " I said to him .

" I don't like sleeping I barely sleep 4 hours a night you expect me to sleep now ?" He said as he raised his eyebrow at me ," uhm don't raise you eyebrow at me " I said sarcastically as I got up and got closer to him . I heard him humm sarcastically laughing at me .

"Now get in the bed trust me you will sleep if I'm sleeping with you " I said to him so I can encourage him to sleep , " ugh fineee" he said as he got into bed , I walked to the other side on the bed and go in it too. We were facing each other until I got tired and started blinking slowly trying to stay awake for him , I saw him lift his hand up and place it on my head , he ran his hand  through the my hair , his touch was soft surprisingly . I wanted to keep feelings it..

I have fallen for him.. The protective mafia man who got shot for me . he still wasn't close to falling asleep , I took my hand and placed it on the side of his forehead and ran it down to his cheek .. I kept doing that but his skin was boiling his body temperature was high .

"Are you feeling warm ?" I asked him ,"kind of " he replied , "get up " I said as I got up . "come on "I said ," fine" her replied . as he got up I grabbed the  bottom of his hoodie and pulled it up . I took his hoodie off to cool him down ..

I saw his abs again , he was built by a goddess. " here you go " I said to him as I ran my hand down from his chest down to his abs as he looked at me ," now go to sleep " I said to him as I tucked myself in the blanket again and so did he . I knew I turned him on like that I saw him lick his lips .

I could see him still tense I took my hand and ran it up and down his spine in a repeated movement I could feel his body relax as he fell asleep .

I have fallen for him.. And I can't change that .. Its a temptation I can't escape..