pinned me

we were on our way to the mansion, I was pulled out of the car ,they removed the case that was covering my eyes, I have injuries all over my body, my leg had a huge cut I could barely walk, I guess it got infected from the chemicals that were in the air from the bomb , I felt betrayed , I think he feels betrayed by me too...

I got inside of my mansion exhausted the smoke grenade probably got me a temporary sickness , Alexander toke me up to his room and he laid me on the bed as he said , " don't move you got me worried as hell enough for today , " pfft as if you really cared , if you did you wouldn't of have got behind my back ." I said  annoyed and full of pain , " ok thats enough.." he said with a deep soft voice , I rolled my eyes at him as I said " of course I'm supposed to shut up just to please you  .." I said with an arguing lightened voice. " Ok! Thats enough! "  he said as he got on the bed laying above me with his hands on mine pinning me down on the bed , as he got his face next to me face with his goddess built abs he whispers " thats enough.." with a hot tired voice he said it softly and deeply , I couldn't describe it. 

as his hands were on mine and his body is in the air above mine I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay like this forever with him..   

his face was 2 cm away from mine. 

while he was grabbing my hands pinning me he moved his hands to the side as his body got closer to mine.. his lips were a cm away from mine , I could feel myself craving for it.. I carved for him.

as I lifted my body up I moved my head away I craved for it  , but I just couldn't . 

he come off me and went downstairs as I waited for him  to come back up , a few second later he came back with a bag of first as asked my permission if he can stitch me up , I agreed , " I'm gonna have to purify it you might need to hold up to something it seems infected so it will probably hurt a lot . " he said recommending me to do as he says , " uh what should I hold up to?." I asked awkwardly , "well if you want your can hold to me lips with yours it would help"  Alexander said teasing me , he was a douche bag , " ALEXANDER!" I said awkwardly , I could feel my face become red from his teasing . he started laughing at me , I never really saw him laugh like that, I loved his laugh it was cheerful .

"i'm actually serious it will actually help " he said again but this time with a smirk on his face as he teased me again and he lifted and eyebrow, he wanted it , I felt like bursting out laughing inside of me .

" fine , but just for the pain" I said as I noted , deep inside of me I knew that I wanted it not just for the pain.

" press them when I start you will feel the burning when I start" he said ."okay" I replied to him , I don't like feeling pain- , I felt the pain he was right, it does hurt pretty bad , as the pain started I pressed my lips agains his softly to focus on how gentle I am , it helped with the pain I had something else to focus on.

that was just the small bruise , there were much bigger and more infected ones, I don't know if he's doing this on purpose or just to tease me around , or he just wanted it..

as he told me that we better do it as I sit on the table because its harder for him to work on the bruises mean while i'm kissing his lips . 

he was more comfortable on the table and so was I , I saw that he was gonna do the big bruise after we stitched all the small ones , there were two more left the big bruise and one on the tip of my lower lip .

I couldn't handle it anymore I wanted him.. all of him.. 

I got a little scared from the big bruise , I put my hands on his shoulders moving them around his neck from nervousness .

"ready ?" he asked , "mhm" .

as I started the pain was unbelievable my hands pressed his shoulder I let out a moan from the pain as I pressed my lips against his as strong as I can . I didn't know if I was doing it because of the pain or because I wanted it but I wanted to keep it going, as I pressed deeper a little moan of of the pain slipped out of my mouth into his. 

he finished stitching the bruises just left the lip one , "wait before we do the last one do it once again .