awkward

As she took a minute to relax a little more I looked her in the eyes seeing her peaceful at once, She wasn't scared , she's always scared of me ..

" are you okay?" I asked ,"yeah I'm fine.." She replied with stressed tone , "wanna go eat breakfast or do you need a moment to relax?" I asked .

She did not respond . I got curious of why she is not answering me so I got angry and I deepen my voice as I asked her " tell me what's wrong " I said it deeper that I expected I will . her eyes lifted up when she heart my voice , I felt a little regret .

Me regret?... What's wrong with me?..

I moved her head so she can face me with my hand slowly , I looked her in the eyes and apologised .

Me apologise? .. -

" its fine" she responded forgiving me. "Whats wrong , my last time asking kindly " I said and noted , I can't let her change me my mafia needs me I can't deal with this stuff ..

"Nothing , Im just uncomfortable..." She replied , "uncomfortable of what?" I asked while raising an eyebrow . "" nevermind " she replied ,I wanted to know out of curiosity but she needs a moment ..

I got off the bed and so did she we went downstairs and prepared breakfast , since my parents were out of town.

I usually cook , because I don't trust what other cook but my Mama Of course . so I cook for my own .

I was the one making the break fast while she showered up stairs.

Sofia's POV :

I just wondered, how did I end up in his bed, next to him .

As i took off my clothes and ended up in my lingerie , I unhooked my bra and slid down my thong and got in the shower. As I put the shampoo on my head I heard my room door open , so did the shower door open . afterwards .

I suddenly opened my eyes my body what filled with soap and foam , the room was foggy so no one could see anyone . "who's here?" I asked clearly , suddenly I became careless
"Alexander" he said clearly , " uh what are you doing here?!" I asked while my face turned red with shivers all over my body awkwardness was in the air.

"Don't worry i wont do anything , unless-"he teased me making me smile a little bit with a tomato face , mean while water ran all over my body as I answered him ," so what do you want then?" Curiously , " breakfast is ready, are you done?" He said while asking seriously. "Yes, I am ." I answered clearly as a sign for him to get out .

I heard his footsteps get closer ," what are you doing?!?" I asked embarrassing after he opened the glass shower door which let all the fog out , as he turned off the water, picked me up and covering me in a towel so I don't get cold, he didn't see anything or did he?.

As he picked me up from the bathroom soaking wet rolled in a towel his hand was on my waist and his other hand was underneath my knees .

As we looked at each other in the eyes there was this tension. I don't know what it was maybe this awkward feeling that always pops up ? Or maybe the fact I never got the chance touch any other male in my life..

My father always kept me at home I could only see people but not contact with them .

As this thought ran in my head Alexander got soaked wet from me , mean while he looked in my eyes and so did I , I broke eye contact . "your suit is soaking wet " I giggled . as he broke eye contact too , he looked at his soaking suit since we were in his room he took his suit off as he became shirtless , "uh uh" I stuttered to my self .

He started laughing at me as I was closing my eyes looking away as my face was soaking wet and I was fully naked rolled in a towel .

As he moved my face to his while he was still shirtless with a smirk of a tease, we made eye contact, that I wanted to keep going forever just to look at his shiny green eyes .

they made me flood with curiosity of peace.