Arrow in an Arrow

two months have passed since i got used to being at the base, life wasn't boring and as miserable anymore, me and Alexander have known each other now for 4 months , he is a good friend , he keeps me safe and everything but he is a friend but do I love him as a friend?..

I came back to the training campus , archery training in memory of my brother.. ever since he died my aiming got worst , as if he was my scope and I was the one to let go of the arrow. 

I kept training as the training room was empty, I couldn't hit one bullseye.. I never miss, but lately when I aim I get like a memory of my brother and then I get distracted from where I'm aiming , and I miss , again, again, and again.. as I threw my bow on the floor hardly from anger , these kind of stuff are sensitive , shouldn't get hit hard , and because of that it broke .

I couldn't control my self , not my anger , not my focus and not even what I'm saying to myself right now. 

I sat on the floor and took deep breathes , I needed to relax , I just .. need.. a moment . 

I looked at my bow it was ruined even tho it was a professional bow, I looked around there were many bows , I just don't feel comfortable with them. I went to look at my archery supplies  , I saw my brother's bow.. I didn't know if I should use it or not. 

I did I took his bow inserted the arrow in it and pulled it as I let go I hit the bullseye . I wasn't the reason why I kept missing , it was the bow.. my bow just had nothing to do with my brother, but his made me feel like he was with me i tried to hit it again and for my surprise I hit An Arrow in An Arrow ,the unique shot . and as I toke care of the only thing I have left from him carefully .

I got out side of the training room and went to Alexander's office , as I entered he was reading paper work with two members of the mafia well to specific  , Damien ,Luke and Daniel Dan in short . "oh I didn't know you guys were here sorry-" I said awkwardly ," its fine you can stay" Daniel said, " no its fine I  anyways just came to say that Alexander's father is back from his big deal in Russia " I said, " shit, " Alexander said , "whats wrong?" I asked , " nothing his just a dick in work and your here he will definitely be hurtful to you, " don't worry I will be fine " I said , Alexander sat there quite not sure of what to do , "yo dude chill she was an assassin once she can protect herself" Damien said, "shit , I wasn't supposed to say that -" he said regretfully , as I starred at Alexander disappointed  , as I burst out through the office door unbelievable of what I just heard , he was fucking looking at my past and ex jobs , as if he didn't trust me . I slammed the door out of anger and got out of the base I didn't care where I was going I just had to get out. 

I knew Alexander was following me out of the room but I kept going into random corners in the roads as I didn't know where I was. I didn't care where I was at I just couldn't believe that after three months of him faking that he trusts me he just went behind my back to look at old files of mine.. 

I stopped at a random a random alley I was in somewhere familiar tho - 

I just didn't understand where. 

I just kept walking as a smoke came out of nowhere, and then it hit me , I was in other mafia territory .