(I hide something from you)

"Tumhari mayun ki raat hame Azhar ka call aaya tha. Wo hamare ghar aaye the subah mai aur unhone ne hame puri baat bataye. Ham nahi chahte hai ke tum Azhar ke baare mai galat socho. Usme unki koi galati nahi hai. Wo ladki paiso ke liye Azhar ko fasaane ki koshish kar rahi thi. Azhar ne hame sab proof dikhaya. Unn dono ki koi shaadi nahi hui thi. Wo ladki abhi jail mai hai. Ham chahte tum Azhar ko maaf kardo aur apni zindagi mai move on karo. Bhul jao ke koi Azhar bhi tumhare zindagi mai tha. Tumhari dil mai rahne ka sirf Zameer Bhai ko haq hai," Madiha told in a low voice and Zahra nodded her head.

(I got a call from Azhar on your mayun night. He then came to my home in the morning. I didn't want you to think bad about Azhar. He was not at fault. That girl was trying to trouble him for money. He showed me all the proof. He is now in jail. I want you to forgive Azhar whenever you feel like it. I want you to move on. Forget that you had any Azhar in your life. Only Zameer Bhai had a right to stay in your heart)

"Ham Zameer ke saath bohot galat kar rahe hai. Wo bohot acche hai. Wo yeh sab deserve nahi karte. Ham unhe sab kuch bataa denge," Zahra said in a determined tone, and a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

(I am doing so wrong with Zameer. He is such a good man. He doesn't deserve it. I will tell him everything)

"Tum galati se aisa kuch mat karna. Husbands are very possessive and they will surely not appreciate that their wife has a past. It's better to not raise this topic in front of our husband," Madiha advised and she nodded her head.

(Don't you dare do anything like that)

"I once told Aahil that I have a crush on Stefan Salvatore and I find him super hot. He was so pissed at me that he was not talking to me for a day. In the end, I have to apologize to him and seduce him. That's how my life is. I swear that I will never throw such pranks. Double mehnat," Madiha added with a heavy sigh causing a faint smile to appear on her lips.

(Double work)

"Thank you, Madiha," Zahra said as her lips curved into a smile.

≤≥≤≥≤≥

The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The pale crescent moon is shown like a silvery claw in the night sky. The blankets of stars were stretched in the sky as it was one of the most beautiful nights ever.

Zameer softly knocks on the door as he entered the room. Zahra was startled as she hastily put her dupatta on her shoulder. Her body was shaking with unknown fear causing her to tremble.

Zameer opens his cufflinks when his gaze fell on her shivering figure. He rolled the sleeves of his shirt while the top few buttons of his white shirt were undone.

"Zahra," He gently whispered her name as he sat on his knees. He bent down as he slowly held her hand. He noticed her paled face and a red nose. Her hair was a mess. Her eyes were red from crying

"Kya hua hai aapko? Aap mujhse kuch bhi share kar sakti hai," Zameer cupped her cheeks while looking into her eyes.

(What happened to you? You can share anything with me)

"Kuch nahi," Zahra lied averting her gaze away.

(Nothing)

Zameer nodded his head even though he was not satisfied with her answer.

"Aapne dinner kiya hai?" Zameer asked and she shook her head.

(You had dinner?)

"Bhook nahi thi," Zahra shook her head and he shoots her a glare.