Captive

"Boss hurry up! The heroes are coming, we have to go!" Someone shouts frantically, as they grab a suitcase.

"Alright fine. We are coming back here soon, though."

"Stop right there!" A hero yells, as he captures the boss. The side kick runs away, while the villain gets dragged away.

"Don't worry, I'll come back for you...

Bakugou"

One hour earlier

"Hey boss, we found something. There are some people who look like they have found out how to steal quirks like AFO." Dabi remarks, walking up to Bakugou.

"Hmm, for now let's just go and see what they are doing, but later." Baku replies. (Yes, his nickname from UTFW is sticking.)

"Alright, I'm gonna go see if Toga wants to come scout." Dabi answers, walking away. Baku sighs and looks down at the paper he was reading.

" So Deku is on the road to being #1 huh? I guess he made progress. Maybe later I'll kidnap him, and remind him of his failures." Baku chuckles, walking to a bookshelf.

I wonder what T and K are doing...I miss them. Baku sighs, looking at a picture of him and his two boyfriend's. T almost never smiles, but in the photo you could see him smiling down at Baku. K was leaning on Baku's shoulder, and his short hair was covering half of his face.

"ALRIGHT, DABI WE'RE GOING NOW COME ON." Baku shouts as he waits by Kurogiri's warp gate. Dabi runs too him and they get to the location of the lab.

~Present Time~

"Mmmhph!!!! Mmph!!!" Baku screams as he tries to get the black cloth off of his mouth, hands, and feet. After a bit of struggle, he starts to get flashbacks.

Green sludge. Near death. Fire. Where was All Might? Why were the heroes just standing there? Why was the only person who was willing to help, why was it Deku?

He tried to use his quirk but found that there was a cancellation collar on him. After more screaming and holding back tears, the blonde finally passed out.

All Might stepped out of the car and grabbed Baku by the collar of his shirt and dragged him into the villain jail. Before he could be put in a cell, he had to answer questions. All Might shook him violently and threw him onto a chair so the interview could start.

"Full name?"

"Bakugou Katsuki."

"Age?"

"16"

"Quirk?"

"Explosion."

"Kill count?"

"Lost track at 30."

" Reason you are a villain?"

" Heroes are self centered b*tches who don't save people when they most need it."

"Alright thank you. All Might you may muzzle him and put him in the cell."

"Muzzle?!" Baku yelled, shaking a little as flashbacks came to him.

All Might put on the muzzle and hand cuffed him unsympathetically before tossing him in a cell.

"MMMMHPHHHH MMMMHPHHHH" He screamed, terror slowly consuming him. Squirming, he managed to get his hands free. The muzzle however, had to be taken off using a key in the lock. He looked across from him and saw most cells near him were empty. He scooted over to the farthest corner of his cell and sat there unmoving for what seemed like hours before finally falling asleep, unaware that there was someone waiting to save him.

A/N: My second fanfic! So, this one is very short but I promise I will write longer chapters! If you have any ideas or suggestions, let me know ^^ Also, can you guys guess who Baku's boyfriends are? It's probably stupidly obvious but eH. I made sure not to tell to many details but I will give hints throughout the chapters ^^ I've also decided to start "signing" my name on each chapter! (Obvi not my real name tho-)

~Luna