| 38 |

Chapter Thirty Eight

~

I woke up to an unfamiliar setting. The room was pitch black, and I always keep a small light on. It was completely silent, and I usually leave a fan running. And lastly, I wasn't in my bed.

I was in someone else's.

Dark bedsheets. Mine are light gray. Only one pillow. I use three. And it was a full sized bed. I have a twin.

I was in someone else's room.

I sit up and my breathing quickens. I look down. I'm not wearing my own clothes. I was in a white hoodie that had 'Nike' printed across the front of it.

And I- I'm not wearing fucking pants!

"What the hell?" I say aloud and stare down at myself. My palms grew sweaty.

I peeked over the bed to see a boy laying down. He had a blanket sprawled over him, and was facing away from me.

"Holy shit!" I yell, not caring how early it was or where I am. The boy woke up with a little startle and turned to face me.

Heat crawls up my neck.

"Louis?"

He sits up and rubs his eyes. Well... one eye. The other was bruised?
"Y/n calm down, it's oka-"

"Why the fuck am I here? Wh- What happened?" Instead of yelling I started lowering my voice.

He ran a hand through his messy hair, and then got up onto his knees and made his was to the edge of my bed. I rubbed my eyes and held a hand to my heart.

"Okay shh quiet down!" He whispered in a slightly annoyed tone. I bit my tongue and hesitantly nodded, tugging the sheets back over my waist. My cheeks started to flush. I can't believe he's seeing me in this state.

He rubs his eye again and looks down at me.
"Last night, I don't know why, but you went to Oliver's party. James must have spiked your drink or something, because he eventually got ahold of you and..." his voice trailed off.

My eyes grow wide.
"Louis what did he do to me?"

He stays quiet and shrugs, "I don't know."

That wasn't enough to please me.
"Louis. What. Did. He. Do."

His jaw clenched and he grasped his bedsheets into his fists.
"Look, I don't know exactly, but he hurt you. He hurt you but we found you before anything horrible happened."

My head started spinning in a million directions.
"What? How did he hurt me? And who's we? Please explain I have no clue what's going-"

"Clara."

My eyes flicker back up to meet his. "What?"

"Clara was the one who found you. She called me."

I slowly feel a headache begin to grow as more information is thrown at me. All I remember was looking around for Louis. I can't remember what happened after.