| 22 |

Chapter Twenty Two

~

I woke up the next morning with possibly the worst migraine I'd ever had. It felt like there was a knife being stabbed through every direction of my scalp.
Or that feeling when someone pulls your hair a little too hard and you still feel it even after minutes.

I don't remember what happened last night.

After Louis left to use that bathroom, it's all a blur. I don't know how the hell I got home, why I'm still in my outfit, or why I have a bad headache. It's honestly a little nerve racking.

I sit up from my bed and rub my eyes, yawning a bit.
The small clock on my wall reads 10:27 am. Which is honestly a little earlier than I wanted to sleep in but with the pain I'm feeling right now, there's no way I can fall back asleep.

My left hand goes to my forehead as my right reaches for my phone to check socials.

2 new text messages.

Literally like 219 snaps.

And a couple from insta.

First I go to snap and tap through pictures of ceilings, corners of eyes, and black screens. I respond to all of them with the exact same picture of myself. I'm way to lazy to do each one individually.

Once I finished responding to everyone, I clicked on the Snapchat stories.
Mainly just selfies from the party, a few annoying girls posted chain mail, but then I came across a video of me.

I was standing by a tray of brownies, holding one in one hand and eating another with my other one.

"Someone's trying to get high lol louis come get your girl"

I furrow my brows a little and look at a few more stories.
Another picture of me, smiling and staring at the ceiling.

All of them were taken from afar.

My heart starts beating a little faster and I exit out of Snapchat, quickly going to texts.
I was going to text Louis but looks like he already took care of that. I click on his text that was sent 20 minutes ago.

Louis <3

Louis <3
hey y/n you awake yet?

y/n
I am now
Why

Louis <3
nothing i just wanna make sure you're okay
how are you feeling??

y/n
horrible
I have a really bad headache and I feel lightheaded

Louis <3
I'm sorry :((
Do you remember anything that happened last night

y/n
No but I saw some kids Snapchat stories
What was I doing

Louis <3
Don't freak out
But you had edibles

y/n
Edibles??

Louis <3
Wait you don't know what those are??
Shit y/n you're being a little too innocent rn