| 6 |

Chapter Six

~

"You're joking," Finn's eyes shot wide open, and he even looked a little angry.
Noah and Gaten also had their eyes wide as well as I explained what happened on Saturday morning.

"I was just as surprised as you are..." I mumble and twirl a lock of hair around my finger as I sit cross cross on my bed.

Noah was sitting beside me, Finn pacing around, and Gaten spinning in my desk chair.

Finn scoffed. I could tell he was frustrated. On the other hand, Noah's expression slightly softened. Gaten just seemed shocked.

"Okay but you aren't gonna do it, right? You won't actually agree to dating that son of a-"

"Finn," Noah caught him before the boy rambled on. Finn stopped walking back and fourth, looking back at Noah before talking a deep breath.

"You didn't say yes though. Right?"

The room grew silent. My entire body started boiling and I felt a cold sweat break out under my arms.

"I haven't told him anything yet..." I mumble and all three of them groan at the same time.

"For fucks sake y/n are you trying to get with the dirtiest fuckin-"

"Finn!" Noah stops him once more, giving him that one look that says 'literally shut up.'
Gaten let's out a long and annoyed sigh, letting his head fall backward.

"You guys I haven't said yes yet!" I try to explain, hearing the disappointment in their voices.

Gaten scoffs and lifts his head back up to face me.

"Yet? Y/n you can't get with him!" He convinces, spinning around on the swivel chair.
"I know, I know but I just thought-"

I pause.

"I've been thinking about it. Besides, the decision isn't made yet. Trust me! I'm leaning towards no but-"

"But what?" Finn snaps, walking over to me and leaning against my bed frame. "There isn't a 'but' in this situation y/n. It's yes or no. You pick."

All three of them have their heads turned to me, and my heart beat starts racing.

No y/n. He's literally asking for permission to use you.

"I-"

My door knocks a few times, causing me to slightly jump whereas the boys just turned their heads.
Right after, she walked inside.

"Y/n what did I tell you? No boys in the bedroom!" She says with wide eyes and a hand on her hip.

I quickly hop off my bed and furrow my brows, "Mom? What are you doing back at home? I thought you'd be out until seven!" I ask in a confused manor. She's home an hour and a half early.

"So does that make it okay to have boys in here?"

"Mom they're my friend-"