Chapter Twenty-Four. Meet The L Word.

I was sitting down at an empty table and then I heard Coach non-stop yelling "McCall!" I looked around to see Coach chasing Scott and then Scott did the one thing I never thought he'd do. 

He actually grabbed Danny and started dancing with him.

 I laughed lightly and watched as the whole thing unraveled. 

Another highlight out of my night was when a tall, sandy blonde haired boy walked up to me. 

I looked up at him, "I know you... we've been exchanging eye contact in the halls."

 The kid nodded with a smile on his face, "Uh,yeah. I'm Isaac." 

I smirked, "Adelaide."

 He sighed, "Oh, I know. You've been... the talk of the school."

 I chuckled, "Oh, really?"

 Isaac nodded, "Yes, really." 

I laughed, "Well, are you just gonna stand there and look cute? Or are you gonna ask me to dance?"

 Isaac grinned, "Would you like to dance with me?" 

I nodded, "I would, actually." I stood up and walked with Isaac onto the dance floor. 

We slowly danced for a while and then eventually, my feet started to cramp up. 

I sighed heavily, "I'm really sorry. I need to freshen up."

 Isaac nodded, "Of course." I smiled slightly and then walked away. 

When I got outside the gym, I saw Stiles. He was alone so I just walked up to him.

I took a deep breath, "I don't like this." 

Stiles raised an eyebrow, "Like what?" 

I scoffed, "You're here with Lydia." 

Stiles nodded, "So? You're here with Isaac?" 

I rolled my eyes, "No, it's just- The problem is, you being here with Lydia is bothering me. And I don't like that it's bothering me."

 Stiles narrowed his eyes, "I'm sorry, do you want us to leave?"

 I groaned, "No, I want us to leave. You and me. Together."

 He scoffed, "I came here with Lydia." 

I shrugged, "So dump Lydia. I hate Lydia."

 Stiles narrowed his eyes, "She's your friend."

 I nodded "So? I still hate her." 

He sighed, "Why?" 

I scoffed, "Excuse me?" 

Stiles nodded, "Yeah, why does it bother you so much?"

 I clicked my tongue, "Maybe it's the fact that we had plans to attend this thing together. And then you went and asked my best friend..." 

Stiles shook his head, "No, not that. Why does it make you mad every time it's not just you and I?" 

I scoffed, "You know why." 

Stiles nodded, "But I never heard you say it."

 I crossed my arms, "You want me to sit here and tell you that I'm in love with you? Fine. I'm freaking in love with you Stiles. And honestly, I didn't know that someone could feel so strongly for someone else until I met you. Because you have a hold on my heart that I could not change if I wanted to." 

Stiles didn't say anything.

 Instead, he looked over me with his eyes wide, "Where have you been? Did Lydia ever find you?" I turned my head around to realize that he was talking to Jackson.