Chapter Three. Meet My First Day.

I sighed heavily, opening my eyes to the sight of Stiles standing above me, "I hate you."

 Stiles grinned, "I hate you more." He then pulled out a nerf gun and shot me in the face.

 I stood up while he was still shooting me and ran into my closet, "Payback, bitch!" I yelled before throwing all of my shoes at Stiles.

 "Die!" He yelled before continuing to 'shoot' me. 

We were doing this for a good minute before Stiles finally ran out of bullets. 

I got out of my closet and sighed heavily, "Hey uh, thanks for helping me unpack my clothes last night, y-your dad told me you had a bedtime." 

Stiles turned to me and scoffed, "I don't have a bedtime. I just like to be asleep by a certain time."

 I nodded, "Right. A self-set bedtime. Yeah, no matter how you put it, it doesn't make my 'thank you' any less grateful."

 Stiles nodded, "And how are you going to repay me?"

 I smirked, "You'll see. When you use the sugar for your coffee and the salt for your french fries." My smirk went low, "Now get out of my room so I can change for my first day of school please."

 Stiles nodded with a terrified look on his face and walked out of my room. I smiled as I changed into a black cropped sweater and a bleached out skirt. I threw some back flats on and walked out of my room, down the stairs. 

I saw Stiles sitting at the table while switching the salt and sugar shakers out. 

I crossed my arms, "You look stupid."

 Stiles looked up to see me walking down the stairs as his father was already at work, "You look stupid." 

I chuckled, "So you said that Scott had news to inform you about? And you want me to come... why?"

 Stiles scoffed, "Because I need to keep an eye on you. And you're involved now." 

I rolled my eyes, "I don't want to be involved." 

Stiles nodded, "Yeah? Well, I don't want a bratty girl living in my house. But we don't all get what we want, do we?" 

I tilted my head, "What's got you all upset?"

 Stiles turned to me, looking more annoyed than usual, "Nothing! Okay? Just mind your own business."

 I nodded, "Right, silly of me to think we could actually get along during this temporary move-in." 

I grabbed my purse and went to sit in the back of Stiles' jeep, waiting impatiently might I add. Stiles finally got in the driver's seat and started the car.

 The ride to school was silent. 

I decided it best not to ask Stiles what's wrong with him until he sees his best friend. And when we pulled up, Scott was right there. 

I got out of the jeep and sighed, "Talk to your friend, please? I've got to get to the main office." I started walking but Stiles grabbed me by stomach and pulled me back to him and Scott. 

I widened my eyes, "What the fuck?" I asked, concerned. 

Stiles sighed, "I promised my dad that I would keep an eye on you so you don't hurt yourself." 

I nodded, "Huh. Well, keep an eye on me as I'm turning around and walking away." 

I was forcefully grabbed and spun around by Stiles, "You're staying here!" He demanded.