Chapter Nine. Meet Me (Stiles)

Mieczysław 'Stiles' Stilinski

I walked into the school and turned to Scott after he told me about his weird dream, "So you basically killed Allison in your dream? That's pretty messed up." 

Scott nodded, "I don't know, I just woke up all sweaty and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream like that before."

 I raised an eyebrow, "Really? I have. It usually ends a little differently though." 

Scott groaned, "I mean, I've never had a dream that felt that real!"

 I sighed, "Oh." 

Scott sucked his teeth, "So, have you heard from Adelaide lately?"

 I shook my head, "She texts every once in a while. But something just seems off, I'm just worried about her." 

Scott grinned, "Because you love her." 

I rolled my eyes, "Because I miss her." 

Scott clicked his tongue, "What am I going to do about this whole 'Allison' thing?"

 I shrugged, "I actually have an idea about that." 

Scott nodded, "Let me guess, you think it's a sign that I shouldn't go out with Allison tomorrow."

 I nodded, "Yeah, that's exactly it. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I think you're handling this all pretty well. I mean, it's not like there's a lycanthropy class for beginners." 

Scott paused, "There's a teacher."

 I raised an eyebrow, "Who? Derek?"

 I then widened my eyes, "Did you forget the part where we got him arrested?" I slapped the back of Scott's head. 

Scott shook his head, "I know, it's just that it felt so real."

 I sucked my teeth, "How real?"

 Scott narrowed his eyes, "Like it actually happened." 

Just then, Scott and I looked out to see a bus. Just like in Scott's dream. It had blood splattered all around it and the police were everywhere. 

I widened my eyes, "I think it did." I turned my body to see Scott now gone.

 He ran all around the school looking for Allison. 

I ran after him and sighed heavily, "I'm sure she's fine, Scott." 

Scott widened his eyes, "She's not answering my texts!"

 I patted his back, "It could just be a coincidence... a seriously, amazing coincidence." Scott shot me a vicious glare before punching a locker, leaving a huge dent in it. 

As we turned the corner, we bumped into none other than Allison. 

I gave Allison a wave and then sighed, "I'm gonna head to class. Bye." I walked off to class and then texted Adelaide...

Stiles~ Hey, I just wanted to check up on you.

Addi~ Aren't you supposed to be in class Mieczysław?

Stiles~I'm in class.

Addi~Good. Well, I have to go. More shopping trips with Maggie. I might Skype you later though(:

Stiles~ Sounds good. Have fun Addi.

I turned my phone off and sat down in my seat.

 During class, I was trying to help Scott figure out how he was involved in the bus incident.