Chapter Ten. Meet Weak Derek.

Mieczysław 'Stiles' Stilinski.

 The next day in class, Scott was telling me about his strange encounter with Derek.

 I nodded, "So if Derek's not the alpha, then who bit you?"

 Scott was looking down at his paper, "I don't know." He whispered. 

I sighed, "Did the alpha kill the bus driver?" 

Scott seemed more frustrated, "I don't know."

 I widened my eyes, "Does Allison's father know about the alpha-" 

Scott widened his eyes, "I don't know!" He yelled, causing most of the class to turn around and face him. 

I waved my hands in the air, "Nothing to see here!" As everyone turned back around, the teacher threw our graded tests on our desks. 

I looked over at Scott's and it was marked with a big, fat, 'D-'. 

I groaned, "Dude, you gotta study more." I smiled when I saw mine that had an 'A' but my face quickly went low when I saw the evil glare that Scott was giving me. I narrowed my eyes, "I was only joking. But I could help you study, you in?" 

Scott shook his head, "No thanks, I'm studying with Allison tonight."

 I patted Scott's shoulder, "That's my boy!"

 Scott rolled his eyes, "We're only studying." 

I shook my head, "No you're not." 

Scott raised an eyebrow, "We're not?" 

I scoffed, "Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you! If you squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to god, I will have you de-balled."

 Scott groaned, "Whatever, just no more questions." 

I nodded, "Okay, no more questions about the alpha, the Argents, or Derek. Especially Derek... who still scares me." 

~

After school, I walked to my jeep and got in.

 Before I could pull out of the parking lot, an injured Derek Hale stumbled in front of my jeep. 

I groaned, "Oh my God! Why is this guy everywhere?!" I face-palmed myself before getting out of the jeep and walking over to Derek.

 Scott came running over to us, "What are you doing here?"

 I cringed, "He doesn't look so good." Derek gave a glare before I nodded, "Okay, shutting up now."

 Derek grunted in pain, "I was shot."

 Scott widened his eyes, "That's what she meant when she said 48 hours."

 Derek weakly raised an eyebrow, "What? Who said that?"

 Scott shook his head, "The girl who shot you." 

Just then, Derek groaned as his eyes shifted from his normal, dark brown, gloomy eyes, to eclectic blue, unnatural, werewolf eyes. 

I scoffed, "What are you doing? Stop that!" 

Derek looked down, "That's what I've been trying to tell you, I can't control it!" 

Scott widened his eyes, "Get him in the car!" I narrowed my eyes and helped drag Derek's weak body into my jeep.

 Derek grabbed Scott's shirt through the window, "You have to find the bullet." 

Scott raised an eyebrow, "How would I do that?" 

Derek winced in pain, "She's an Argent. She's with them."