Chapter Sixteen. Meet My Hatred For Jackson.

Everyone looked at Scott as he shot his head up, "Why is everyone looking at me?!" 

Allison scoffed, "Is he the one who sent the text? Is he the one who called the cops?"

  God, I can't believe that I'm related to that

I widened my eyes, "No!' Everyone then looked at me as Stiles rubbed my back, "I mean, I don't know." I cowarded out. 

Stiles pulled me closer to him, "Okay, why don't we lay off for like two seconds?" Scott walked over to us, the three of us huddled in a corner. 

Stiles patted Scott's pack with his free hand, "Okay, first of all, Scott, I've never been more proud of you. Throwing Derek under the bus like that, nicely done." He sarcastically stated. 

Scott widened his eyes, "I didn't know what to say. It doesn't matter if he's dead right?"

 I nodded, "Yeah, unless he's not dead."

 Scott looked over at his girlfriend, "God, I totally just bit her head off." He was talking about Allison.

 Stiles sighed, "And she'll totally get over it. Right Addi?"

 I shrugged, "Sure." 

Scott wasn't convinced, "Adelaide." 

I poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue, "Scott, do you really want to criticize me right now? Think long and hard about that question, and your answer to that question. And if it's really that big of a deal, just go up to the girl and ask her for crying out loud!"

 Scott didn't say anything. 

Stiles sighed, "Look, we got bigger problems here. Like how we're going to get the hell out of here!" 

Scott scoffed, "But we're alive. It could've killed us already. It's like it's cornering us." 

Stiles raised an eyebrow, "So what? It wants to eat us all at once?"

 Scott looked up at me while replying to Stiles' question, "No. Derek said it wants revenge. Maybe against Allison's family."

 I nodded, "Allison and I. Scott, Allison, and I are it's targets." 

Stiles widened his eyes, "What? Why did it want you?" He asked, a lot of curiosity and worry filling his voice. 

I cleared my throat, "Because, I'm technically an Argent by blood. Derek Hale and Kate Argent's daughter." 

Scott nodded, "Yeah, but it proved that it mentally and physically couldn't kill you." 

I shrugged, "Exactly. That explains the text. I mean, someone had to have sent it." The boys nodded, agreeing with me for once. 

Jackson clapped his hands together, "Okay Assheads, new plan. How about Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?"

 Everyone agreed, including Scott while Stiles and I were shaking our heads. 

Scott sighed, "Look Stiles, he's right. Tell him the truth if you have to, just call him."

 Stiles shook his head, "I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." 

I nodded, "Agreed." 

Scott scoffed, "Adelaide, this isn't up for discussion. Stiles is calling his dad."

 I nodded, "Oh really? Out of you and me, which one of us can fling the other across the room with their mind? Is Sheriff Stilinski's safety not as important as ours?" My mind trick worked.