Chapter Thirteen. Meet Angry Scott.

The next day in class, I was only a little bit sore from last night's events.

 And apparently, Stiles isn't talking to Scott for not being there to get hit by the car that hit me instead to save Mr. Stilinski. 

I'm not talking to Scott because he wasn't there either. Scott's not talking to me because he said that I had no right to back Stiles up. 

Stiles isn't talking to me because of what happened before conferences yesterday. And I'm not talking to Stiles because he yelled at me for running in front of the car. 

So moral of the story, none of us are talking to each other. 

As I walked into class, the only open seat was in front of Scott, next to Stiles. I groaned loudly before slamming my things on the desk. 

Scott sighed, "You guys still aren't talking to me?" I pressed my lips together without turning around or to my left.

 Scott sucked his teeth, "Addi, can you at least tell me if you're okay? I mean, it's just a bruise, right? Or some soft tissue damage?" I had a pencil in my hand, daring to break as Scott continued, "It's not like you can't heal anyways."

 The pencil finally snapped in half as I turned around to face Scott, "I know what you're doing. You're trying to make it seem like I'm being overdramatic so you feel better about yourself. I don't pity you." I turned back around and grabbed a new pencil from my bag. 

Scott clicked his tongue, "You know, I feel really bad about it, right? It should have been me who got hit by the car instead of you." He was right.

Stiles and I both ignored him. Scott wasn't giving up though, "What if I told you guys that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out? And... that I went to Derek for help?" 

Stiles looked over at him and took a deep breath, "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you. Either of you." Stiles turned to me as I smirked and looked down.

 Stiles groaned, "What did he say?" 

I scoffed, "Weak."

 Stiles narrowed his eyes, "I said I wasn't talking to you."

 I nodded, "And I still don't know why."

 He sighed, "Because, you didn't have to run in front of the car like a suicidal teenager on crack!"

 I widened my eyes, "Stiles, your father didn't see the car coming. He would've gotten hurt way worse than I did." 

Stiles slammed his hand down, "You could've yelled out for him! You didn't need to run in front of the damn car! You could've got hurt, Adelaide!" 

I rolled my eyes, "I wasn't thinking of myself for once." 

Stiles nodded, "Oh, for once! Good for you." 

I groaned, "I don't have time for this." I leaned back, ignoring both Scott and Stiles. 

~

After class, Lydia stopped at my locker, "So, I know you're not talking to your two dweebs right now."

 I nodded, "Yep. Get to the point, beauty queen." 

Lydia chuckled, twirling a strand of her hair, "You wanna sit with Allison and I at lunch today?"

 I looked down the hallway at Scott and Stiles, who no doubt were listening in on my conversation.

 I clicked my tongue, turning back to Lydia, "That doesn't sound like the worst idea in the world."