Chapter Twenty. Meet The Alpha.

I was walking down the halls with Danny when his phone started blowing up uncontrollably. 

I looked over at Danny with a smirk on my face, "Who's that?"

 Danny pulled his phone out and scoffed, "Why does your boyfriend seem so eager to do lab work?"

 I rolled my eyes, "Stiles is not my boyfriend. And he wants to do lab work? That's not Stiles."

 Danny narrowed his eyes, "Why did I let you switch partners with me?"

 I shrugged, "Because I didn't want Stiles as a partner and you didn't want Lydia as your partner."

 Danny nodded, "Alright. I'm gonna tell your boyfriend that I'm busy studying with you." 

I shook my head, "Not my boyfriend." 

A few seconds later, Danny sighed, "He said to bring you."

 I sucked my teeth, "You see, he doesn't want to study."

 Danny nodded, "I know. But he'll want to when I'm done with him." 

After Danny walked in front of me, I widened my eyes, "Wait, where are you going?"

 He shrugged, "I'm going to study with Stiles.''

 I scoffed, "You're kidding me."

 Danny shook his head, "Nah. I'm pretty sure he just wants to do lab work."

 I crossed my arms, "But he doesn't. Stilinski always has something up his sleeve." 

Danny nodded, "That's why I'm bringing you. Let's go." I groaned and followed Danny out the school doors.

~

 Danny and I took separate cars and he got to Stiles' before I did. 

I walked through the door and made my way up the stairs.

 Danny was sitting on one of the chairs, "You want me to do what?!" 

Stiles crossed his arms, "Trace a text." 

I narrowed my eyes, "Excuse me? How do you know if he can even do that?" 

Stiles pointed at Danny, "Well, I looked up his arrest reports." 

Danny widened his eyes, "I was thirteen! They dropped the charges."

 Stiles nodded sarcastically, "Alright." 

I rolled my eyes, "We're doing lab work." I jumped on Stiles' bed, making myself comfortable. Until I noticed Derek in the corner, lurking near the bed. I widened my eyes, "Derek?" 

Danny looked over at Derek and then back at Stiles, "Who's he again?"

 Stiles narrowed his eyes, "M-my cousin... Miguel." I chuckled lightly at the response. 

Danny sighed heavily, "Is that blood on his shirt?" 

Does he seriously think we can't hear him? 

Stiles looked at the blood on Derek's shirt, and then back at Derek, "Yeah. Yeah well, he gets these horrible nose bleeds. Hey Miguel! I thought I told you to borrow one of my shirts." I shook my head while laughing. 

Derek slammed his book shut furiously and threw it on the bed. Stiles was pointing his head towards the drawer as Derek got up and went looking for a shirt to wear. 

I looked down at my notebook and began writing down algebraic equations. 

"Stiles. This? No fit!" Derek stated while holding up a T-shirt.