Chapter Fifteen. Meet My Other Dead Father.

I widened my eyes and turned around, "Lock it!"

 Stiles groaned, "Does it look like I have a key?!" 

Scott narrowed his eyes, "Well find something."

 I rolled my eyes, "You do it." 

Stiles and Scott both paused, "What?" They said in unison.

 I crossed my arms, "Yeah. you care that much, then you do it." 

Stiles rolled his eyes, "No time to be dramatic Addi, come on, think!" I looked out the window of the doors and saw the bolt cutters on the ground. 

The boys saw what I was staring at and Stiles shook his head, "No."

 I nodded, "Yes."

 I was getting ready to walk away when Stiles pulled me back, "You're not going out there alone!" 

I turned around and scoffed, "Why do you care?" Stiles was silent as I nodded, "Exactly." 

Scott sighed, "Adelaide, give us one good reason why you should go out there?" 

I put five fingers up, "I'm an all powerful siren. I have literal werewolf powers. I'm the daughter of Derek Hale and Kate Argent. The alpha already had a chance to kill me, and didn't. And lastly, I'm a badass." I smirked and turned around, "Keep this door closed until I come back."

 I walked out of the school, down the steps, and across the grass.

 I grabbed the bolt cutters and looked over at Scott and Stiles inside the school, they were signalling me to turn around.

 I looked behind me to see the alpha near Stiles' jeep. 

I sucked my teeth, "Yeah, we're not doing this."

 The alpha charged towards me as I sighed heavily, "Okay, I guess we are." 

I closed my eyes and nearly felt the wind brush on me, the closer he got.

 But then, the wind stopped. 

I opened my eyes and the alpha was standing in front of me.

 I was staring directly into his blood red eyes and smirked, "You can't do it." I laughed, slowly walking back in the direction of the school.

 The boys opened the door and pulled me in, "Okay, what the hell was that?" Stiles asked.

 I rolled my eyes, "No idea." I looked down at the bolt cutters in my hand, "This won't hold him, will it?" 

Stiles sighed, "We're screwed." Just then, we all heard a loud howl echo. 

We ran into the chemistry room, closing the doors. 

Stiles sighed, "Stop! The doors won't keep him out."

 I scoffed, "No shit. The guys a freaking alpha. Who by the way, is your boss!" I whisper-yelled to Scott.

 Scott raised an eyebrow, "What?!" 

I shook my head, "Deaton, the alpha, your boss."

 Scott widened his eyes, "No." 

Stiles scoffed, "Oh come on Scott. He disappears, and then out of nowhere, the alpha comes out ten seconds later and tosses Derek into the air. Coincidence? I think not!" I put my finger in front of Stiles' face. 

Scott shook his head, "It's not him." 

Stiles sighed, "He killed Derek."

 I swallowed a lump in my throat, "Derek's not dead! He can't be."