Chapter Seven. Meet Allison.

A few days later, I was walking to lunch when I saw Allison. And then I remembered that I made Scott a promise. 

"Allison!" I yelled from across the hall. 

She turned around and started walking towards me. "Hey Adelaide, walk with me?"

 I smirked, "Why not?" We turned the corner to see Scott. I gave him a wide-eyed look telling him not to mess this up. 

Allison smiled wide, "Hi Scott, are you busy?" 

I crossed my arms as Scott shoved his phone in his pockets, "Uh, no. It's just my mom, she's nothing."

 I walked over to a locker and started banging my head on it repeatedly. 

Scott looked over at me then back to Allison as she had a confused look on her face, "I-I mean, I'm never too busy for you Allison." I stopped banging my head and gave an impressed nod. 

I've got to admit, the boy's got game. 

Allison smiled, "That sounds nice. So um, I'm coming to see you play tomorrow! And we're all going out afterwards, me, you, Lydia, and Jackson. And Adelaide, you should come too if you're not busy."

 I chuckled awkwardly, "Thanks, but I don't do the whole 'fifth wheel' thing." 

I began to drink some of my water as Allison sucked her teeth, "Well, I mean, you can invite Stiles as your date."

 I scoffed, nearly choking on my water "What? Ew. No." 

Allison raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you and Stiles dating?" 

I shook my head, "No! Gross." 

Stiles walked up to us, "Hey guys, what are we talking about?"

 I clicked my tongue, "Allison thinks we're dating." 

Stiles cringed, "Gross." 

I looked at Stiles' hand, "What's that?" 

Stiles handed it to me, "You forgot your bracelet." I smiled as he dropped my diamond bracelet in my palms.

 I looked up to face him, "Hmm, must've forgot it when I took it off before my shower, thanks."

 I tried my best to clip it around my left wrist, but I'm not right handed. Stiles grabbed it, "Here."

 He simply clipped the clasp around the chain and then I smiled, "Appreciate it." I looked over at Allison and sighed, "Now what were you saying about Stiles and I dating?"

 Allison had a very confused look on her face, "N-nothing, just forget it." She walked away. 

I sucked my teeth, "Well, that was weird. Mieczysław, Fluffy, today is going to be a good day, alright? No supernatural, no werewolves, none of that bs, okay?" Both of the boys nodded as I smirked, "Great! Now, I've got to get to class, toodles." I sent the boys a polite smile and a wave before walking off. 

I was in History when the teacher stood up, "Why did Juliet end her life after Romeo died? Adelaide?"

 I looked up and shrugged, "It's a bit obvious." 

The teacher nodded, "Please, explain." 

I chuckled, "They are twin flames, two souls that are always meant to be together." I looked behind me at Stiles and then faced the teacher, "Sometimes it takes time, sometimes it takes a parallel universe or something, but the thing about twin flames is that nothing can keep them apart."

 The teacher sighed heavily, "Well, Ms. Acailla, that was a great explanation." I pressed my lips together and sighed heavily while smiling.

~