Chapter Eighteen. Meet My Full Moon.

I was on the bleachers watching the boys' practice, and then I noticed Stiles was in his gear on the field.

 Shit. 

Scott looked pissed, though I didn't know why. Coach blew his whistle, "McCall! Let's go!" Scott ran off, towards the defenders and got knocked down almost immediately. Coach laughed, "I guess people dont appreciate your new status, McCall." 

I narrowed my eyes once I came to the realization that Scott was the new team captain? 

No, Jackson and Scott were co-captains. 

Fuck!

 I grabbed my siren book from my backpack and began reading it while keeping a close eye on Scott.

 A few minutes later, I looked up and saw Scott's eyes glowing. It was definitely the full moon taking control of him. 

Scott ran, tackling all of the players, and even our goalie, Danny. 

Everyone's going to hate Scott now. 

I hopped off the bleachers and ran over to Danny, "Whoa, hey buddy. You okay?" I asked, helping him sit up. 

Danny was holding his bloody, crooked nose and turned to face me, "What the hell is wrong with your friend?" 

Stiles approached us, we were giving each other the same look. 

I sighed heavily, "Hold on." I left Danny there as Stiles and I walked over to Scott. 

Stiles sucked his teeth, "Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?" 

Scott gave a face as if he didn't know what we were talking about, "What? He's like twice the size of me."

 I narrowed my eyes, "So what? Everybody likes Danny."

 Stiles nodded, "Now everybody's gonna hate you." 

Scott shrugged, "I don't care." He then walked off. 

I scoffed and turned to Stiles, "I'm gonna kill him."

 Stiles grabbed my hand, "Don't."

 I groaned, "Fine. But I have an idea." 

Stiles raised an eyebrow, turning to me, "What is it?"

 I smirked, "Just remember that I have more control than any werewolf." I ran over to where Coach was. 

He turned to me, "My favorite student. What is it?" 

I chuckled, "Well Coach, I was just uh, wondering if I could do some touch ups with Scott? For practice of course." 

Coach narrowed his eyes, "Huh. That doesn't sound like the worst idea, Acailla." He then blew his whistle, "Get on the field!"

 I smirked and grabbed one of the lacrosse sticks and a helmet. 

"McCall!" Coach started, "Get out there! You and Acailla!" 

Scott gave a confused look once he saw me on the field. But he went with it. 

Scott got in his defence line before I charged towards him. He came right back at me, ready for a hit. 

But I flipped over the top of him, slyly swooping the ball into the net of my stick and ran past him. I chucked the ball into the net and watched as everyone began applauding me. 

I smirked and tossed my helmet in Scott's arms, "Don't think you are what you're not." I walked past him and over to Stiles.

 He turned to face me, "Did you?"