Chapter Six. Meet Alexandra Abott Andrews.

We were driving around all night looking for Scott. Stiles even called one of his dad's deputies... yeah that didn't go so well.

 I finally broke the tension between the two of us while we were driving down an empty road, "Stiles, we've been searching all night. Maybe fluffy just went home."

 Stiles shook his head, "Maybe not."

 I groaned, "Okay, whatever. I'm getting in the back." I unbuckled my seat belt and hopped over the glove compartment to get in the back. 

While I was in the process of doing all... that, Stiles slammed on the brakes. 

I nearly flew back but he grabbed my arm. 

I widened my eyes, "What the hell Mieczysław? I could've died." Stiles' attention was not pointed toward me, however, it was to Scott who was outside of the jeep. 

I looked over to face him and opened the passenger door, "We won't ask questions. Just get in." Scott nodded and hopped in the front seat. 

While we were driving in the awkward silence, Scott sighed heavily, "Do you think Allison hates me?"

 I shrugged, "No. But you better have a kickass apology." 

Stiles nodded, "Or you could just tell her the truth, and revel in the awesomeness that you're a freakin' werewolf!" Both Scott and I gave Stiles a very intimidating (And confused) look. Stiles sucked his teeth, "Okay, that was a bad idea. But we'll get through this. We could chain you up on full moons." 

I widened my eyes, "Can I be the one to feed him live mice? Jesus, that would be epic!" 

~

Later that night, I was packing my things up and Stiles came into my room. 

I looked over, "So, you're going to be happy, I have refills called in for my prescriptions. I'm gonna need you to take me to the pharmacy tomorrow."

 Stiles sighed heavily, "Yeah, I can do that. And then you're leaving after the Monday after next. You're leaving." 

I nodded, "That's how weeks work." 

Stiles widened his eyes, "After everything, Adelaide. How could you just leave?" 

I shrugged, "Simple. Just ignore everything and continue on with life."

 He scoffed, "But you said that you'd stay if I proved to you that Scott was a werewolf."

 I shook my head, "Correction: I told you that you have three weeks to prove to me that Scott is a werewolf. You proved it. And those three weeks have two left." 

Stiles sumped down on my bed and groaned, "You're a dork."

 I chuckled, "It's okay." He picked his head up and I sat next to him, "Hey, um, I've been meaning to apologize to you. When I-I hit you in the face the other day. It wasn't cool and I'm sorry." 

Stiles looked over at me curiously, "Are you trying to be sincere?"

 I chuckled, "I'm trying to be nice."

 Stiles nodded, "Right, I forgot you're still off your medication."

 I sucked my teeth, "That was so rude."

 Stiles let out a slight smile, "I'm sorry for calling you crazy last night. It was out of line."

 I nodded, "Why have you been lashing out on me?" 

Stiles sighed, "I don't know. Things have been weird since you moved in. And I guess you were the easiest target."

 I pressed my lips together, "You know, you could've talked to me about it. It's been hard for me too."